Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godisprobablygay
Godisprobablygay
Come on theists, tell me I'm wrong.

I think God liked a good buggering, rainbows and burning bushes, I rest my case.

Highanddry.
RE: Godisprobablygay
Hello
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 22, 2016 at 6:07 pm)Alex K Wrote: Hello

Hello back
Welcome person of undisclosed gender.

You mean if he was real?
(It's a bit like arguing whether Darth Vader is a scrunched or a folder?)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Ooh are you gonna be another fun one?
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
>_>
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
My gawd that was one hell of an initial username!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
If God is gay, does that mean Christians are also gay? Oh no!

Panic
Hello.

Is this old timey gay, as in "dawn we now our gay apparel"? The flowing robes, the lights, the show?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 22, 2016 at 7:01 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Hello.

Is this old timey gay, as in "dawn we now our gay apparel"? The flowing robes, the lights, the show?

Eh hem... "Don."

Thatisall.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---