Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 18, 2020, 10:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars: The Force Accelerated
Star Wars: The Force Accelerated
The power of exponentiation:

And without delay Peter went quickly out of the synagogue (assembly) and went unto the house of Marcellus, where Simon lodged: and much people followed him...And Peter turned unto the people that followed him and said: Ye shall now see a great and marvellous wonder. And Peter seeing a great dog bound with a strong chain, went to him and loosed him, and when he was loosed the dog received a man's voice and said unto Peter: What dost thou bid me to do, thou servant of the unspeakable and living God? Peter said unto him: Go in and say unto Simon in the midst of his company: Peter saith unto thee, Come forth abroad, for thy sake am I come to Rome, thou wicked one and deceiver of simple souls. And immediately the dog ran and entered in, and rushed into the midst of them that were with Simon, and lifted up his forefeet and in a loud voice said: Thou Simon, Peter the servant of Christ who standeth at the door saith unto thee: Come forth abroad, for thy sake am I come to Rome, thou most wicked one and deceiver of simple souls. And when Simon heard it, and beheld the incredible sight, he lost the words wherewith he was deceiving them that stood by, and all of them were amazed. (The Acts of Peter, 9)
RE: Star Wars: The Force Accelerated
Lolz those frickin things. YouTube kept suggesting "Bee Movie but every time someone says 'bee' it speeds up." So I watched it and all the suggestions were things like that for other movies and I discovered a new subgenre of, ahem... art.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars - does it have a future? The Valkyrie 129 3923 May 9, 2020 at 5:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Horrific Scene in Star Trek: Picard AFTT47 44 999 February 23, 2020 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: SUNGULA
  Star Trek - seen them all? onlinebiker 22 420 February 6, 2020 at 5:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Star Trek: Picard - Way Better then I had Hoped AFTT47 17 374 January 29, 2020 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Force Awakens was a disappointing movie Rimi921 13 575 April 27, 2019 at 11:58 am
  Jeep Wrangler 1 star Euro NCAP safety rating! ignoramus 2 171 December 9, 2018 at 6:26 am
  Star Trek (this can't be right) Eleven 46 3388 July 13, 2018 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  New Star Wars movie is well received by the critics. Whateverist 105 9246 January 2, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Star Trek Discovery Sucks Mechaghostman2 23 2611 December 23, 2017 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: Sandman Slim
  Gotye -Star Wars ignoramus 1 258 June 8, 2017 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: snerie