Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Devolution
Lightbulb 
Human Devolution
Professor John Sanford penned the fascinating book "Genetic Entropy" which has shown that humans are in fact devolving; the genome is subject to Entropy just like the rest of the Universe. All in accord with the Second Law of Thermodynamics, which clearly contradicts evolution theory which in turn dares to contradict a Law of Science.

Michael Cremo, the Author of Human Devolution, agrees, he is also the author of Forbidden Archaeology, showing again  that science is about following a materialistic agenda, Not 

necessarily seeking Truth.    

Dawkins himself, in a Youtube video called Richard Dawkins stumped by creationists' question, simply cannot give one example of a mutation adding new information to the Genome. 

Despite his claims of deceitful editing, he has never properly answered the most simple question underpinning the entire philosophy of evolution.

The Documentary "Expelled; No Intelligence Allowed" exposes the well funded, draconian, Nazi-like grip on power that Materialists have on science these days.

Very Intriguing, In the above Documentary Dawkins says he is OPEN TO INTELLIGENT DESIGN , as long as it involves ALIENS Clap  (who he says would've evolved

themselves; but why wouldn't they be products of other Aliens and the regression continued ad Infinitum?). Any ridiculous theory allowed, Just not God.

Another work Dogmatism in Science and Medicine: How Dominant Theories Monopolize Research and Stifle the Search for Truth; by Henry H. Bauer speaks for itself.

Question is, Why are we the people brainwashed into allowing science to be hijacked by Materialist Multi-billion Dollar Organisations granting biased science research funding, who seem to have little interest in the search for truth??  Or are we too brainwashed to care or question authority??
RE: Human Devolution
Fucking Christ. Now I know you're a Poe. Or insane.

But for the hell of it, please tell us in your own words what you think the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is.
I love it when people who don't understand science try to tell me about science. Please continue. Snacks
(January 19, 2017 at 6:04 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Fucking Christ. Now I know you're a Poe. Or insane.

But for the hell of it, please tell us in your own words what you think the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is.

Another well thought out scientific response, nice  Clap

The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy of an isolated system always increases over time, or remains constant in ideal cases where the system is in a steady state or undergoing a reversible process. The increase in entropy accounts for the irreversibility of natural processes, and the asymmetry between future and past.
(January 19, 2017 at 6:08 pm)Pulse Wrote:
(January 19, 2017 at 6:04 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Fucking Christ. Now I know you're a Poe. Or insane.

Another well thought out scientific response, nice  Clap

The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy of an isolated system always increases over time, or remains constant in ideal cases where the system is in a steady state or undergoing a reversible process. The increase in entropy accounts for the irreversibility of natural processes, and the asymmetry between future and past.

Great. Now tell me how evolution violates this.
(January 19, 2017 at 6:08 pm)Pulse Wrote: The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy of an isolated system always increases over time, or remains constant in ideal cases where the system is in a steady state or undergoing a reversible process. The increase in entropy accounts for the irreversibility of natural processes, and the asymmetry between future and past.

Evolution is not occurring in an isolated system. It is an open system because it is getting energy from the sun.

Order can arise locally at expense of entropy increasing globally. This is why snowflakes or other crystals form for example.
(January 19, 2017 at 6:09 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(January 19, 2017 at 6:08 pm)Pulse Wrote: Another well thought out scientific response, nice  Clap

Great. Now tell me how evolution violates this.

Quoting Professor Sarfati;  The information in even the simplest organism would take about a thousand pages to write out. Human beings have 500 times as much information as this. It is a flight of fantasy to think that undirected processes could generate this huge amount of information, just as it would be to think that a cat walking on a keyboard could write a book.

Remember the Second Law says Entropy increases, so how did Order evolve in Genomes??
(January 19, 2017 at 6:07 pm)Jesster Wrote: I love it when people who don't understand science try to tell me about science. Please continue. Snacks

Obviously all he needed to know is how to copy paste. Formatting already was too difficult an endeavour, obviously.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 19, 2017 at 6:15 pm)Pulse Wrote:
(January 19, 2017 at 6:09 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Great. Now tell me how evolution violates this.

Quoting Professor Sarfati;  The information in even the simplest organism would take about a thousand pages to write out. Human beings have 500 times as much information as this. It is a flight of fantasy to think that undirected processes could generate this huge amount of information, just as it would be to think that a cat walking on a keyboard could write a book.

Remember the Second Law says Entropy increases, so how did Order evolve in Genomes??

Your professor's 'point' is an argument from incredulity.

As for your question, the answer is implicit in your own explanation of the 2nd Law. Hint: Earth is not an isolated system.
There is no such thing as devolution. Evolution is a directionless process. Now kindly fuck off until you have something worthwhile to bring up.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson