Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deplorable's are still angry
Deplorable's are still angry
Anyone notice how those Deplorables are still angry even though their savior won the election? Well I think this article sums it up quite well. They're angry that other people who they don't like have rights and  they know they won't be able to change that under a Trump presidency. 

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/17/sore-win...nderstood/

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Deplorable's are still angry
That's why they are deplorable.
You never see an old man having a twix.

Weird, innit?
(January 19, 2017 at 9:56 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: You never see an old man having a twix.

Weird, innit?

wat
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I want to introduce you to everyone I know in real life. Literally all the anti-trumpers are blatheringly mad, while the trump supporters are quite high-spirited and energetic.
(January 19, 2017 at 10:00 pm)CanOfMountainDew Wrote: I want to introduce you to everyone I know in real life. Literally all the anti-trumpers are blatheringly mad, while the trump supporters are quite high-spirited and energetic.

Bull sh*t!!!! The very next day after Trump won some idiot redneck was toting a Confederate flag on my college campus wearing his Trump t-shirt and make America great again hat trying to start shit.

Or maybe you both simply know different people and have seen different sides to them?

Could it be that...*drum roll*...neither of you are wholly wrong or wholly right?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(January 19, 2017 at 10:00 pm)Iroscato Wrote: wat

It's true though.

(January 19, 2017 at 10:08 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: Bull sh*t!!!! The very next day after Trump won some idiot redneck was toting a Confederate flag on my college campus wearing his Trump t-shirt and make America great again hat trying to start shit.

Because one guy starting something (I don't believe you in the first place, but let's pretend I do) clearly represents every Trump supporter out there, right?
(January 19, 2017 at 10:17 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(January 19, 2017 at 10:00 pm)Iroscato Wrote: wat

It's true though.

(January 19, 2017 at 10:08 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: Bull sh*t!!!! The very next day after Trump won some idiot redneck was toting a Confederate flag on my college campus wearing his Trump t-shirt and make America great again hat trying to start shit.

Because one guy starting something (I don't believe you in the first place, but let's pretend I do) clearly represents every Trump supporter out there, right?

The absolute fucking state of you.
http://www.wildcat.arizona.edu/article/2...s-election

(January 19, 2017 at 10:19 pm)It_Was_me Wrote: http://www.wildcat.arizona.edu/article/2...s-election

You're still acting like a bunch of university students represent every Trump supporter out there. It doesn't matter if their preferred candidate won or not, they are legally allowed to have a protest of their own. It seems like you want to silence them.

P.S The word 'Deplorable' isn't an insult to them anymore, it's actually sort of a compliment. So you better start thinking of more terms to call them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses? WinterHold 106 4783 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Who Still Thinks Joe Biden Will Be The Nomine? ReptilianPeon 90 6571 March 11, 2020 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  And TheTrumptard Will Still Not Care.... Minimalist 8 1063 August 1, 2018 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Aroura
  Evidently, we're still living in 1974... Rev. Rye 25 4285 June 4, 2018 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  We may have different points of view but can we still be friends? GODZILLA 26 3711 May 30, 2018 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  You Were Stupid. Will You Still Be Stupid in 2020? Minimalist 39 5097 May 15, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Why do people get angry seeing a Burqa ErGingerbreadMandude 65 9725 October 4, 2017 at 11:03 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Why Are We Still In Afghanistan? Minimalist 12 3804 June 19, 2017 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  The WLB Still Can't Count. Minimalist 1 458 April 30, 2017 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  I still call "Arnhem Land" home! ignoramus 7 1254 January 24, 2017 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: ignoramus