Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skydaddy Bullshit
Skydaddy Bullshit
Those who fail to compare God to the Tooth Fairy are fuckwits. I’m sorry but that isn't truly how I feel but it's funny anyway. Without even an ounce of shame you arse-faces out there fail to recognize that God is just as silly as the Tooth Fairy. Stephen Hawking, Steven Pinker, Steven Weinberg, Stephen Fry, Stephen King and other famous Steven/Stephens. Name drop, name drop name drop.

Maybe you don’t realize this but it is possible to be a theist without being called Steven or Stephen. In fact none of the above Steven/Stephens are theists. Suck on that Jesus.

How can anyone seriously believe that the motivating force to write the first shitty religious texts was not by goat herders and that a supernatural daddy in the sky who is also his own son who was given birth to by his mother without being impregnated by himself is NOT as silly as a tooth fairy? Of course it is. Or even sillier.

Also first hospitals yada yada only not really I can't even get my history right.

YOU HAVE NO RESPECT! THAT'S WHY I MADE A THREAD CALLING YOU DOUCHEBAGS AFTER YOU COMPARED MY SILLY BELIEF TO A SILLY BELIEF!

Thank you and goodnight! Cool
RE: Skydaddy Bullshit
Look, you heretical Tooth-Fairyist, the Easter Bunny is far older and derived from the Germanic goddess Eostre as recorded by none other than the xtian scholar known as The Venerable Bede.  How can you dismiss the writings of someone with the word "Venerable" right in his fucking name.

Teeth are fine but eggs come from the Easter Bunny!
Yay! Bunnies have lots of sex I wanna be one!

Thank you for converting me. Also chocolate.
The Easter Bunny told me that he forgives you.

And you should leave carrots on your back porch.

Oh, and money, so he can tell others of his good work.
I'm the easter bunny. Send me money.

Also sex toys.
Out of curiosity, are there many variants of the Tooth fairy? Or is it a universal objective fact that there is only one true Tooth Fairy?
Doesn't the Muslim Tooth Fairy grant you 72 fresh virgin teeth when you die?

[Image: 1i2son.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Er...Stephen King's not an atheist.
*Sowwy.*

He's very cool, though.

So is this thread. Smile
(January 20, 2017 at 2:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Look, you heretical Tooth-Fairyist, the Easter Bunny is far older and derived from the Germanic goddess Eostre...

How are you gentlemen!!  All your Easter are belong to us.   Big Grin
Consider me your devoted follower.
(January 22, 2017 at 12:17 am)Thena323 Wrote: Er...Stephen King's not an atheist.
*Sowwy.*

He's very cool, though.

So is this thread. Smile

Oh. damn. He isn't? I heard he was.

#liferuined

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17 Year Old Video Where William Lane Craig Peddles The Exact Same Bullshit Edwardo Piet 0 180 April 30, 2018 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet