Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Donny Trump give up the White House so easily
Will Donny Trump give up the White House so easily
I recall this last election cycle many news commentators were discussing this proud tradition of the peaceful transition of power we've had in this country ever since it's humble beginnings. Now lets just say Trump makes it 4 years without getting impeached; will he happily give up the White House to a democrat that wins? What do you think?

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Will Donny Trump give up the White House so easily
He won't need to, because the Democrats will fail to recognise why they actually lost and put forward another piss-poor candidate.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(January 28, 2017 at 5:06 pm)Iroscato Wrote: He won't need to, because the Democrats will fail to recognise why they actually lost and put forward another piss-poor candidate.

Pretty much this. Given what I've heard about what the establishment is doing, they haven't learned dick. It isn't likely they will succeed, at this point.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

2018 might be the first off year election for the party in power to gain seats in the House and Senate.

Yes, the Democrats are that (self) FUBAR'd now.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1549 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  The white privilege to terrorize Foxaèr 116 8204 November 2, 2020 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Militias/BS white anxiety and toilet paper. Brian37 10 1162 October 29, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1055 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1214 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Frankly my Graham, I don't give a damn! Brian37 3 578 April 25, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36884 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 4323 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  White Christians are in retreat Minimalist 0 230 October 21, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1316 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone