Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovefoolosophy.
Lovefoolosophy.
Hi, I'm Tom, I was 36 years old in December 2016, I'm highly sophisticated, I live like a big cat.
"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it." - Clint Eastwood

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

- Maya Angelou

"A physician without a knowledge of Astrology has no right to call himself a physician." - Hippocrates

"Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. - Hippocrates

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin

RE: Lovefoolosophy.
Welcome! Do you enjoy ruining furniture ?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Welcome Mistah J. How did you find a litter box big enough for you? Nobody seems to sell them around here.
He might have a thing for destroying furniture and puking in people shoes.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

I also have catlike qualities, such as, I live with a cat and snuggle him whilst sleeping and am trying to learn which vocalizations he responds to. He seems to like when I make a nasal whine that starts in the middle of my nasal register and tails off sharply upwards. If that's not sophisticated, I don't know what is. Welcome. More about yourself?
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Welcome. I too live like a cat, running scams with my gang and trying to outsmart Officer Dibble.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 29, 2017 at 12:23 am)chimp3 Wrote: Welcome! Do you enjoy ruining furniture ?

Cheers !  Only if the person is nasty to me in some way.

(January 29, 2017 at 12:25 am)Jesster Wrote: Welcome Mistah J. How did you find a litter box big enough for you? Nobody seems to sell them around here.

Thanks, I love roaming about in the wild too.

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

- Maya Angelou

"A physician without a knowledge of Astrology has no right to call himself a physician." - Hippocrates

"Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. - Hippocrates

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin

Dec 3? That makes you a Sag like me! It means we're both non existent mythical creatures.
I'll settle for a cat too...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(January 29, 2017 at 12:33 am)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: I also have catlike qualities, such as, I live with a cat and snuggle him whilst sleeping and am trying to learn which vocalizations he responds to. He seems to like when I make a nasal whine that starts in the middle of my nasal register and tails off sharply upwards. If that's not sophisticated, I don't know what is. Welcome. More about yourself?

Thanks for the welcome, I agree that is sophisticated, Big Grin I like pussy, what about you ?

(January 29, 2017 at 12:43 am)Stimbo Wrote: Welcome. I too live like a cat, running scams with my gang and trying to outsmart Officer Dibble.

Thanks for the welcome, Big Grin have you still got 9 lives left ?

(January 29, 2017 at 12:58 am)ignoramus Wrote: Dec 3?   That makes you a Sag like me! It means we're both non existent mythical creatures.
I'll settle for a cat too...

...dreaming nonsense is too much hard work for a cat like me.

(January 29, 2017 at 12:26 am)Sterben Wrote: He might have a thing for destroying furniture and puking in people shoes.

Big Grin Only after too many Budweisers.

- Maya Angelou

(January 29, 2017 at 12:59 am)The Wise Joker Wrote: I like pussy, what about you ?

I love kitties! Heart