Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EvidenceVsFaith has retired as moderator.
EvidenceVsFaith has retired as moderator.
EvidenceVsFaith has decided to stand down as moderator of atheistforums.org.

His work as a moderator has been exemplary and I think I can speak for the rest of the staff that we are sad to see him retire.

All the best with your new free time EvF, play some Orbital in my name.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: EvidenceVsFaith has retired as moderator.

“Society is not a disease, it is a disaster. What a stupid miracle that one can live in it.” ~ E.M. Cioran
I wish the best for you, EvF. Don't forget to visit.
All the best, Evie! Hopefully we'll still see you around the forums!
Hopefully you'll stick around, EvF! You've always provided great discussion in the past, so I would hate to see that slip away now that you aren't moderator any longer. Smile
All the best, Evie. Just make sure you pop by now and again. Wink
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Bye EvF! Hope you stick around. No one else will play with me in the "Ban the Loser above You" thread.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
I am afraid that if I am to be inactive on these forums now, it is not because I'm no longer a mod. Rather, I'm no longer going to be active on these forums for moderator activity or just plain membership for the same reason(s). I'm doing other things now.

I might say hi every now and then but I'm not sure I've got time for discussing things like 'Free Will' for the millionth time any more lol. Nor do I wish to really. It's annoying to reiterate myself so much. I am afraid that I don't think I've really got anything new to add on any of the more serious matters, and just having fun in the Off Topic forum is not really on my list of priorities.

Thanks all for the goodbyes.

EvF/Mike

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1476 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
Star Give a warm welcome to your newest moderator, J a c k!!!! SteelCurtain 39 5627 May 8, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Everyone say a big "Welcome Back!" to Shell B, our new moderator! Tiberius 43 7156 May 7, 2018 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Welcome your newest moderator Fidel_Castronaut 80 9880 October 6, 2016 at 5:38 pm
Exclamation New Moderator: Alex K Fidel_Castronaut 29 4834 July 9, 2016 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  New Moderator: Beccs! Tiberius 42 8641 October 22, 2015 at 3:12 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New moderator: Violet Jackalope 91 12520 October 8, 2015 at 10:39 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  New Moderator: Jenny A! Tiberius 34 6189 August 6, 2015 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  New Administrator / Moderator Notices + Rules Update Tiberius 38 6823 July 15, 2015 at 1:01 pm
  Give a big AF welcome to your newest Moderator: SteelCurtain! Cyberman 67 10573 April 14, 2015 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain