Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A branch of Lovefoolosophy.
A branch of Lovefoolosophy.
Cool Does anyone want to discuss the concept of Wonkysensitive ?
"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it." - Clint Eastwood

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

- Maya Angelou

"A physician without a knowledge of Astrology has no right to call himself a physician." - Hippocrates

"Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. - Hippocrates

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin

RE: A branch of Lovefoolosophy.
(January 30, 2017 at 9:13 am)The Wise Joker Wrote: Cool Does anyone want to discuss the concept of Wonkysensitive ?

Well I've found the new name for my penis. Big Grin

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 30, 2017 at 10:24 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(January 30, 2017 at 9:13 am)The Wise Joker Wrote: Cool Does anyone want to discuss the concept of Wonkysensitive ?

Well I've found the new name for my penis. Big Grin

Big Grin Lmao

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

- Maya Angelou

"A physician without a knowledge of Astrology has no right to call himself a physician." - Hippocrates

"Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. - Hippocrates

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin

TWJ

What do you mean?
(January 30, 2017 at 1:38 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: TWJ

What do you mean?

It can be interpreted in more than one way, if someone is unreasonably annoyed, I might say they are Wonky Sensitive.

- Maya Angelou