Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professor Corey
Professor Corey
However!  Professor Irwin Corey dead at 102.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Professor Corey
Was he the guy who invented those plastic things that go on the end of shoelaces to stop them from fraying?
He will be sorely missed...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(February 7, 2017 at 7:33 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Was he the guy who invented those plastic things that go on the end of shoelaces to stop them from fraying?
He will be sorely missed...

Yes! He certainly did.

Ta chimp... I always confuse him with the person who invented those little umbrellas which dress up nice cocktails!

One saved millions from tripping over and killing themselves, the other got millions laid!
Both men of distinction...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Aww. The last of the truly great Dirty Old Men - a very funny fella. Two of my favourite Corey quotes: 'Marriage is like a bank account. You put it in, you take it out, you lose interest.' and 'Beauty is in the behind of the beholder.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The Good Professor was American Zen :

"If we don't change direction , we will end up where we are going."

I do believe he also invented cocktail umbrellas.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yep. Spot On, Professor! Minimalist 0 218 July 25, 2018 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Answer Seems To Be "Yes," Professor Minimalist 1 848 June 4, 2017 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist