Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Universal truths!
Universal truths!
Just some random words of wisdom I'd like to share.

[Image: 1jcozl.jpg]

[Image: 1jcp4i.jpg]

[Image: 1jcp7s.jpg]

[Image: 1jcp9b.jpg]

[Image: 1jcs1t.jpg]

[Image: 1jcs58.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Self Help thread ...Things you should never do...
Moderator Notice
done
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(February 10, 2017 at 5:45 am)Alex K Wrote:
Moderator Notice
done

Not really. You moved it to humor, not humour >:c
(February 10, 2017 at 5:46 am)Vic Wrote:
(February 10, 2017 at 5:45 am)Alex K Wrote:
Moderator Notice
done

Not really. You moved it to humor, not humour >:c

If you tell me an atheist forum hosted in Britain, I'll move it to their Humour section asap.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

That's not funny guys... humour is no laughing matter.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Universal truths!
(February 10, 2017 at 6:03 am)ignoramus Wrote: That's not funny guys... humour is no laughing matter.

We Germans take it particularly seriously. In fact, our humor is 20% more efficient than other brands.

Are you still getting your hands dirty with nappy duties? You're a better man than I am!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(February 10, 2017 at 6:50 am)Alex K Wrote:
(February 10, 2017 at 6:03 am)ignoramus Wrote: That's not funny guys...   humour is no laughing matter.

We Germans take it particularly seriously. In fact, our humor is 20% more efficient than other brands.

But German humor is found to have cheated on emission tests, and now fare badly on the second hand market.
(February 10, 2017 at 8:14 am)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(February 10, 2017 at 6:50 am)Alex K Wrote: We Germans take it particularly seriously. In fact, our humor is 20% more efficient than other brands.

But German humor is found to have cheated on emission tests, and now fare badly on the second hand market.

That problem was only with the fart jokes.

(February 10, 2017 at 8:40 am)Alex K Wrote:
(February 10, 2017 at 8:14 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: But German humor is found to have cheated on emission tests, and now fare badly on the second hand market.

That problem was only with the fahrt jokes.

FTFY Big Grin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.