Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 5:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheesy jokes!
Cheesy jokes!
Okay, so I'm going to say a cheesy joke and the next person has to beat mine, and the next person has to beat the other person's, and so forth.

Did you hear what happened to the peanut in the park? It was asalted.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
RE: Cheesy jokes!
Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either.
What did the test tube say to the graduated cylinder? "You may have graduated, but I've got many degrees."
What's brown and sticky?
A stick
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?

A: To keep his pants up

Q: Why do firemen wear red suspenders?

A: correct answer wins a free internet.
Padraic, for that post you win 10 internets!
Mick and Paddy are walking across the desert, and after a while they see a tree in the distance.

MIck peers into the distance and says to Paddy "That's a bacon tree"

Paddy replies" Are you sure?", "I think so"

As they get closer they can see it better and it certainly looks like a bacon tree....

Just as they are about to reach it another guy jumps out from behind it and starts shooting at them!!

Mick yells to Paddy "Get down, it's not a bacon tree, It's a Hambush!!!"

[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Here's one I've taken from somebody I knew from Germany (If you don't like it, this might explain it). Just FYI, my sense of humor is often tasteless (not racist, so much as focused on unusual forms of sex) and sometimes disturbing.

A man is in a club and picks up a woman. As soon as he gets alone with her, she tells him, "before you get any bright ideas, big boy, I gotta tell you, I'm on my period." He says, "Well, there's always the back door..." She responds, quick as a whip, "Hemorrhoids." The guy is now frustrated, "You're menstruating, you've got hemorrhoids! Next thing you're going to say, you have strep throat!"
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
jesus walks into an Inn hands the keeper 3 spikes and says "Can you put me up for the night?"
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
My wife came home early today. Walked straight up to me and told me to take off her shirt.

She then told me to take off her skirt. Then she told me to take off her panties.

Then she told me she had better not ever catch me wearing her clothes again. Sad
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jokes you've pulled on friends... Brian37 51 3005 February 29, 2020 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Dad jokes? BrokenQuill92 13 1156 December 22, 2019 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Knock-knock jokes, atheist style. Reltzik 4 948 November 21, 2018 at 9:06 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Creationism Jokes ScienceAf 2 1413 August 19, 2016 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Fart Jokes - Historically Minimalist 7 1876 September 20, 2015 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Practical jokes Ashground 13 3490 August 4, 2015 at 10:17 am
Last Post: QuarkDriven
  Anybody know of any jokes that mock God? IanHulett 15 5138 July 17, 2015 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Racist jokes (just for good humor) DIRTY_DEEDS_93 79 14709 April 22, 2015 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Islamic Jokes Forsaken 32 12116 January 30, 2015 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Jokes Phatt Matt s 18 4346 March 25, 2014 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Phatt Matt s