Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 12:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gene Simmons Interview
Gene Simmons Interview
I watched a Dan Rather interview with Gene Simmons on AXS TV today. Can't find the entire interview online but found a part and a second that cover quite a bit of his views on life, particularly in the US. I found myself agreeing with him for the most part. Some of you may think this makes me an ass.

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Gene Simmons Interview
Can't watch it here. Never was impressed with his views anyway ... "Shut up and play yet guitar", as Zappa would say.

Agreeing with Gene Simmons doesn't make you an ass. Being Gene Simmons makes you an ass.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Pretty bland PC culture.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gene linked to infidelity/cheating found lilyannerose 7 3745 December 20, 2010 at 5:15 am
Last Post: theVOID