Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ann Widdicombe
Ann Widdicombe
Ann Widdicombe

[Image: 19.png]

Has got to be one of the most odious, vile, objectionable and insensitive women (if indeed, she is a woman) I have ever come across.

I mean I knew that some of her opinions and politics were pretty vile but today my incredulous circuits were pushed to breaking point when she proudly announced that she thought that the only thing that was marring the Popes visit was all this fuss about the child sex abuse scandal and wouldn't it have been much better to get it all out the way on day one so we could then concentrate on what really mattered which is the Pope himself and the glory of the Catholic Church!

I'm sure that the thousands of innocent people who were raped by perverted priests throughout the past few decades and now only want the church to come clean and accept full responsibility for their employees vile acts fully agree with her and now feel a bit silly for making such a fuss about nothing!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Ann Widdicombe
No offense to the way people look, I'm usually not one to judge... but...

After looking at that picture, and reading what you wrote, I think I'd prefer to look at "Talons" over her mug.
I like the way you think!
...But please stop thinking, it's not you.
She said that there was more child abuse in the home than in the catholic church and said that 95% of priests had nothing to do with it!!

5% of catholic preists are paedos according to Miss Widdecombe who is their biggest fan!

BUT it was the churches reaction/inaction to the priests child rape that was the shocking part.

Its worth mentioning that she converted to Catholosism from protestantism theres no zealot like a new zealot.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Oh, this is the one person uglier than me!
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
(September 18, 2010 at 5:24 pm)chasm Wrote: Oh, this is the one person uglier than me!
One of billions.
(September 18, 2010 at 5:24 pm)chasm Wrote: Oh, this is the one person uglier than me!

Shes ugly inside and out!

oh and stop fishing for compliments.Wink Shades

(September 18, 2010 at 2:11 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Has got to be one of the most odious, vile, objectionable and insensitive women (if indeed, she is a woman)....

Let's see...... odious, vile, objectionable and insensitive. Yup, she's a woman.

(September 18, 2010 at 2:11 pm)chasm Wrote: Oh, this is the one person uglier than me!

Yup, that's not just the one, but the only one. And not by much.

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
I find this difficult to masturbate to.
(September 19, 2010 at 9:54 am)gargantuan Wrote: I find this difficult to masturbate to.

I sicked up a little bit when I read that!!!Clapcongrats

(September 19, 2010 at 9:54 am)gargantuan Wrote: I find this difficult to masturbate to.

Difficult? yes. Impossible? No!