Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you some people exaggerate sometimes to the extremes?
Why do you some people exaggerate sometimes to the extremes?
There was a 3.1 in Southern California tonight. Not much of a big deal at all, you'd probably barely notice it if you were near the epicenter. Most likely a chandelier would swing a little and that's it. However....here in Arizona a local news station just posted their Facebook on their story and there are some people living here in Phoenix claiming they felt it. Someone even said they felt their entire house shake and dishes fell off the counter. lmao wtf. Are these people trolling or are they just major liars?

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Why do you some people exaggerate sometimes to the extremes?
I felt it too. From here in New York. I was barely able to keep my balance.
Wishful thinking! People in Az can't wait until Ca falls into the ocean.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

If I've told you once, I've told you a billion times! Stop exaggerating!!
Sum ergo sum
Attention whores the lot of them. I've felt plenty of earthquakes in northern California including some as small as a 3. Just depends on the circumstance. But normally I'd sleep through a 3.
Holy shit, everything east of the San Andreas fault just slid into the Atlantic!
This thread title broke my English bone. Sad

In some cases, it's to make themselves or someone else look good, Jesus only stepped in a puddle and look how that story turned out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sometimes you should just shut up. arewethereyet 12 492 April 10, 2024 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 801 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Sometimes Humanity gives you a glimpse of hope no one 14 1415 July 28, 2021 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sometimes Ted Nugent is spot- on. onlinebiker 32 1817 June 29, 2021 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  There are some things you lose track of, & regret. Brian37 11 1170 June 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  Why is it internet fandom has some of the nastiest people? A Godzilla fan 10 808 October 7, 2019 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 1008 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  LoL, sometimes I wonder Foxaèr 3 467 May 2, 2018 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Losty
  Just some things I’d like to know about you. Losty 54 9348 April 6, 2018 at 11:33 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Why do some people lack a sense of humor? NuclearEnergy 20 3685 November 25, 2017 at 11:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13