Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khizr Khan (Gold Star Family) Told that his Travel Privileges are "under review."
Khizr Khan (Gold Star Family) Told that his Travel Privileges are "under review."
This shit is getting stupid.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/kh...nto-235727

Quote:Khan was scheduled to speak at a luncheon in Toronto on Tuesday “on what we can do about the appalling turn of events in Washington — so that we don’t all end up sacrificing everything.” The two-hour event was to include a presentation and then a question-and-answer session.

But Khan was told late Sunday that his traveling privileges were under review, according to Ramsay Talks, which organized the luncheon.

“As a consequence, Mr. Khan will not be traveling to Toronto on March 7th to speak about tolerance, understanding, unity and the rule of law,” it said in a statement. “Very regretfully, Ramsay Talks must cancel its luncheon with Mr. Khan. Guests will be given full refunds.”

http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/06/khizr-k...rivileges/
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Khizr Khan (Gold Star Family) Told that his Travel Privileges are "under review."
Traveling privileges? It is now a "privilege" for an American citizen to travel?
RE: Khizr Khan (Gold Star Family) Told that his Travel Privileges are "under review."
If you're a Muslim who made Trump look like an idiot, apparently so.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Khizr Khan (Gold Star Family) Told that his Travel Privileges are "under revi...
Isn't stuff like this what wasn't supposed to happen with the New Shitty Muslim Ban?
Wow. Way to show other countries what trump is turning america into.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Khizr Khan (Gold Star Family) Told that his Travel Privileges are "under revi...
Even when Trump tries to fix his fuck ups he fucks up
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

ACLU, where are you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2351 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 281 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Prague Mayor under police protection Mr Greene 4 408 April 28, 2020 at 6:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1069 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Family Secular Elf 4 504 August 15, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: brewer
  Trump under fire for racially-charged tweets against congresswomen zebo-the-fat 151 9889 August 10, 2019 at 1:16 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 14276 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4374 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Sh*thole craps on his intel again..... Brian37 2 563 August 3, 2018 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The Banana Republicunt Thinks It Is His Personal Property Minimalist 17 2156 May 20, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger