Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this why Donald Trump hates PBS?
Is this why Donald Trump hates PBS?

RE: Is this why Donald Trump hates PBS?
Actually, he just picked PBS as a target because it's a dream of conservatives to have an ill-educated electorate.
(March 24, 2017 at 8:44 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Actually, he just picked PBS as a target because it's a dream of conservatives to have an ill-educated electorate.

It might also be because of the Front Line documentary comparing Trump's childhood to Hillary's. Trump's dad was a fucking asshole bully who would verbally belittle his kids and hated failure. According to that documentary Trump's brother cut ties to the family because Trump's dad insulted him for wanting to be a airline pilot. According to the documentary Trump's dad saw that as being beneath the name like being a bus driver. Trump's dad had a "kill or be killed" attitude in business, no morals but "sucks to be you". Trump's dad simply raised him to be a bully. I think Trump is being vengeful just like his bid to run I'd bet had everything to do with Obama poking fun of him to his face at the press dinner.
(March 24, 2017 at 8:44 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Actually, he just picked PBS as a target because it's a dream of conservatives to have an ill-educated electorate.

Trump loves vendettas; 'f' with him, and you're on his shit-list for life!  He reminds me a lot of Vlad the Impaler:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

They even look the same!

[Image: Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg]
(March 24, 2017 at 9:06 am)Brian37 Wrote:

It might also be because of the Front Line documentary comparing Trump's childhood to Hillary's. Trump's dad was a fucking asshole bully who would verbally belittle his kids and hated failure. According to that documentary Trump's brother cut ties to the family because Trump's dad insulted him for wanting to be a airline pilot. According to the documentary Trump's dad saw that as being beneath the name like being a bus driver. Trump's dad had a "kill or be killed" attitude in business, no morals but "sucks to be you". Trump's dad simply raised him to be a bully. I think Trump is being vengeful just like his bid to run I'd bet had everything to do with Obama poking fun of him to his face at the press dinner.

I never wanted children because I was concerned that I would be like the Y-donor. T.rump just reinforces that theory.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Donald Trump verdict. Jehanne 3 850 February 1, 2020 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A President Show Documentary: The Fall of Donald Trump Fake Messiah 0 325 October 18, 2018 at 7:00 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Donald Trump as Captain Kirk. Jehanne 0 337 March 22, 2018 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Funny Donald Trump videos scoobysnack 12 2353 February 20, 2017 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Donald Trump Interrupts (The Dark Knight) account_inactive 0 559 November 9, 2016 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  God Hates Fag Pimps Cinjin 3 1602 November 16, 2012 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  God Hates Goths Caecilian 9 2237 June 26, 2010 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: binny
  PBS Frontline: Heat (2008). g-mark 0 1077 May 8, 2009 at 9:18 am
Last Post: g-mark