Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Athiests are bitter?
Athiests are bitter?
Skimming through the 'Atheism' Sub forum, i can't help but notice all the bitterness and angry comments... If you are one of these people, i have a genuine question; why are you so bitter?
RE: Athiests are bitter?
https://www.amazon.com/Atheists-Angry-Th...B007MCMKV6
I don't believe you. Get over it.
You again? *yawn*

Because idiots like you flaunt their magic tales like reality and try to impose that on others, specially little children. Sick at all levels.

Otherwise you can privantely believe anything you want.

/thread
Listen and Learn if you religionists are truly curious and want to know. Behold Greta Christina at Skepticon IV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUI_ML1qkQE
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
Personally, I'm bitter because dimwits keep asking me why I'm bitter.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
OF COURSE atheists are bitter. And ALL atheists are bitter.

The very definition of "atheist" is in fact "bitter bastard who resents everyone always but especially people who are religious because they hate God for the crime of not existing."

So I mean... DUH.
(March 29, 2017 at 3:00 pm)Soldat Du Christ Wrote: Skimming through the 'Atheism' Sub forum, i can't help but notice all the bitterness and angry comments... If you are one of these people, i have a genuine question; why are you so bitter?

Because so many religious people want to impose their morality and their mythology on civil society -- prayers to their god in city council meetings, religious events at publicly-funded schools, bullying of women seeking abortions, and the absolutely reprehensible and unforgivable practice of threatening nonbelievers and minor children with tales of hellfire.

Don't even get me started about what Christians did to my ancestors' homesteads when they invaded and forced their religion upon them literally at sword-point.  We're still waiting for compensation a thousand years later.
(March 29, 2017 at 3:00 pm)Soldat Du Christ Wrote: Skimming through the 'Atheism' Sub forum, i can't help but notice all the bitterness and angry comments... If you are one of these people, i have a genuine question; why are you so bitter?

Dumbass questions get terse responses. Like this one.
Jesus Christ walks into a motel. He asks the inkeeper for the room keys. The inkeeper says he can't put him up for the night.

Why?
I'm not bitter, just fed up with theists who try to push their beliefs on me.
Keep thy religion to thyself!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  christian looking to understand athiests msid 212 34576 August 21, 2015 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  A question for all you converted athiests! coolfunkDJ 53 9041 March 1, 2015 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Ages of Athiests themonkeyman 88 27026 October 8, 2013 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Why do Athiests require 'proof' that God exists? JesusLover 220 82996 May 16, 2012 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Chaostheosis
  Questions for Athiests/Agnostics Eternity 16 7613 June 8, 2011 at 1:39 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Athiests make me laugh JesusLovesUs 19 9778 May 26, 2009 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet