Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 day war
6 day war
Hello so this is more or less a follow up to my previous thread. So I showed him the verse you gave me and then he went back to his pastor, when he came back he told me that Israel will defeat Palestine and that the rest will happen when Jebus comes back. He also Says that the Israeli 6 day war victory proves this and that some of the Arabs saw angels during the war.
RE: 6 day war
(March 30, 2017 at 7:55 am)sneroul the thinker Wrote: Hello so this is more or less a follow up to my previous thread. So I showed him the verse you gave me and then he went back to his pastor, when he came back he told me that Israel will defeat Palestine and that the rest will happen when Jebus comes back. He also Says that the Israeli 6 day war victory proves this and that some of the Arabs saw angels during the war.

How many other lies has he told you?
Tell your ignorant fucking friend to tell his ignorant fucking pastor that the Six Day War was not fought against Palestinians.

Dumbassery abounds.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 30, 2017 at 7:55 am)sneroul the thinker Wrote: Hello so this is more or less a follow up to my previous thread. So I showed him the verse you gave me and then he went back to his pastor, when he came back he told me that Israel will defeat Palestine and that the rest will happen when Jebus comes back. He also Says that the Israeli 6 day war victory proves this and that some of the Arabs saw angels during the war.

As the commander of 4077 M*A*S*M was fond of saying "Mule Muffins".
Robert
Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.

I'm guessing the "friend" is you. Don't worry no need to hide your embarrasing problem, we won't mock you here.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Your friend is a fucking moron.  His pastor is a con artist who knows a sucker when he sees one.

Why waste time on such idiots?
The actual war, BTW, was pretty spectacular, how could the Arab side punt it? But they did.

A big part of the Israeli win was catching Syrian AF on the ground, and surprisingly enough (IANMTU) (really, IANMTU !!) (I realize it sounds nuts, but I absolutely am not making this up!!) the Israeli military command INSISTED on keeping their troops hydrated. With water. Forced every solider to drink at least 4 liters (if not more) of water every day.

It worked. Desert heat wilted Egyptian ground forces faster than napalm.

Really.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disasters, war, crime, ect ... and Survival. Brian37 19 1629 July 19, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 4229 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  How are you going to commit to the war on Christmas? Fidel_Castronaut 108 25882 January 4, 2018 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  The war on Christmas Jacob(smooth) 95 18816 November 16, 2013 at 8:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Atheism - less war? Dawud 155 21360 April 24, 2013 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda