Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It
It
The trailer for the remake if IT is out.

I'm looking forward to this fucking film so badly. Which is quite rare for me, I looked forward to the x men films and watched those, wanted to go see split but no one wanted to go with me when I was free to go.

If this works out I hope they do more Stephen King remake films.  I read and liked the book so much and liked the original films so much that I'm going watching this on my own if no one wants to go with me.

I'm preparing myself for disapointment, I don't want to jinx this whole thing by building it up to be an amazing film when I haven't even seen it yet. But so far based on this trailer it doesn't look bad.  I'd go as far to say it might even be potentially good.

There's supposed to be two films, one of when they're kids and the next one when they're adults.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.