Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pull the spindle out of his butt, shove it in his mouth, and cancel his TV show !
Pull the spindle out of his butt, shove it in his mouth, and cancel his TV show !
Bill O'Reilly, on the ropes, unmasked (again) as an expensive boor to have on the payroll as advert dollars evaporate.  Shudda lanced that boil when Murdochs pulled Ailes out of the driver seat.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/01/busin....html?_r=0

If your sexual harassment is sufficient to make the front page of the New York Times, it's time to go to the vet and be neutered.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Pull the spindle out of his butt, shove it in his mouth, and cancel his TV show !
With the title, I kind of expected this to be A69 material.

I really have nothing else to add.
RE: Pull the spindle out of his butt, shove it in his mouth, and cancel his TV show !
OK I lied.

$13 million? I wager he makes them a fuckton more than that by a healthy multiple. Obviously the bottom line is worth more than doing something decent about it instead of just paying off the plaintiffs.
I couldn't believe he is/was cables number 1 show by dollars, 100 million a year. 

Apparently ignorance sells.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Yup - and apparently, poonhoundery is a family value these days.
It wouldn't surprise me if those allegations turn out to be true. Either way, he strikes me as a bit of an asshole. I have never really liked him.

Quote:Mr. O’Reilly has thrived since joining Fox News in 1996. He earns an annual salary of about $18 million as the host of “The O’Reilly Factor.”

That's just ridiculous. Angry
The 'spindle' thing refers to an infamous deposition in an early harassment lawsuit O'Reilly lost (IIRC) like 10 or 15 years ago.

Addenda:
Had to go refresh my memory, found this at Smoking Gun. Bill likes dildo enhanced masturbatory ejaculation. His infamous falafel lawsuit:

OCTOBER 13--Today marks the tenth anniversary of the filing of the greatest lawsuit ever.
On this date in 2004, Bill O’Reilly was accused of sexual harassment by Andrea Mackris, an associate producer who worked with the TV host at Fox News Channel. Mackris’s New York State Supreme Court complaint is bursting with examples of the 65-year-old O’Reilly’s alleged sleaziness (which apparently was surreptitiously memorialized via Mackris’s tape recorder).
The lawsuit was settled within two weeks and the parties agreed to confidentiality provisions intended to shroud O’Reilly’s purportedly pervy ways. The legal settlement reportedly included a fat check for the 43-year-old Mackris, who said that O’Reilly could be “paternal and engaging” and then “tyrannical and menacing.”
A decade later, Mackris’s complaint--filed by attorney Benedict Morelli--remains a better read than any of O’Reilly’s subsequent best sellers. Mainly because the lawsuit includes topics such as:
Vibrators
Masturbation lessons
Phone sex
A “short brown” Balinese woman who allegedly was “amazed” when she saw O’Reilly’s penis
Threesomes
The loss of O’Reilly’s virginity in a car at JFK airport
Sex with two Scandinavian stewardesses
A Thai sex show
Al Franken
O’Reilly’s masturbation
O’Reilly’s climaxing
Caribbean shower fantasies
“One of those mitts, those loofa mitts”
Falafel
O’Reilly’s “big cock”
More vibrator-aided ejaculation

So we have a documented harassing perv with a history going back (as of 2017) 13 years.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Among the advertisers who cannot flee from this horny sex prevert fast enough are:

Jenny Craig
Coldwell Banker
Proudly Propane
Touchnote
Lexus
Weather Tech
Invisalign
Visionworks
Hyundai
GSK
Legalzoom
Amica
GoodRx
H&R Block
MileIQ
Untuckit
Carfax
Stanley Steemer
Bayer
Southern New Hampshire University
Credit Karma
Subaru
BeenVerified
Reddi Whip
Orkin
SHRM
Ancestry
Allstate
T.Rowe Price
Mercedes Benz
Sanofi
Lilly
Wayfair
BMW
Old Dominion
Ainsworth
Pacific Life
Esurance
the Wonderful Company
Constant Contact
BambooHR

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The mouth of the Sauds WinterHold 33 2466 December 12, 2020 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Chas
  The mouth of Sau... WinterHold 16 839 October 28, 2020 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A President Show Documentary: The Fall of Donald Trump Fake Messiah 0 330 October 18, 2018 at 7:00 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Netflix Show-- Maniac bennyboy 2 259 September 24, 2018 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Joss Whedon's new show Foxaèr 13 1267 July 16, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Favorite old Cartoon Network show? ƵenKlassen 1 416 November 29, 2017 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Alexmahone
  Favorite old Nickelodeon show? ƵenKlassen 22 1869 November 25, 2017 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Christian gang up on poor gay coffe shop owner, and they kick him out of his own shop Drich 12 1109 October 10, 2017 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Watched a great show & NDE Foxaèr 2 593 January 28, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  HBO's Biggest Sunday Night Show returns 2/12 SteelCurtain 2 817 January 18, 2017 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain