Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limit of knowledge?
Limit of knowledge?
If you do not know a theorem, then you truly don't know the theorem. If you are sure, what the 2=1+1, then you are truly sure. If you doubt, what Poe's Law is correct, then you truly doubt it. So, there is always the Verity. There is no limit of getting knowledge. Let us call a man, who got to know all, as ``Champion". Think about the Champion. The Champion knows also, what he exists. So, the Champion really exists, because even such a knowledge is out to get there.

We are the champions,
Got time for lost ones,
Cause we are the champions...
For the Good!
(cf., ``We are the champions'', the song).
RE: Limit of knowledge?
There may be a language barrier here, but you're not making much sense. Why would a man who knows all exist? And what does any of that have to do with Poe's law?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Hello.

Are you saying that there is there potential for an all knowing being, therefore god or greater being?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
We are here ... we are here ... we are here

... from the movie Horton hears a who ...

remember the speck ... with tiny people .... it could be us.
Same story, different spin.

We should start compiling a list of all the names the magical sky daddy gets called just so we have a reference. Lol
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
attaching words together do not form a meaningful sentence
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(April 7, 2017 at 9:03 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: attaching words together do not form a meaningful sentence

God could be there
Does anyone really care
I am sure you would indeed
If you heard the coming stead

Then again I heard of spaghetti in the sky
The reason I can't fathom though I certainly will try
I like to think there is a God - just and fair
Who really is, who really is there
I call Poe.
Who is Poe ... I really don't know?
hopey Wrote:Who is Poe ... I really don't know?

There's a saying called Poe's Law which maintains that it is impossible to distinguish someone who is pretending to be a member of a religion in order to make members of that religion seem stupid or vile, and an actual member of the religion who is actually stupid and/or vile; unless they give themselves away somehow. A person who does that is called a Poe, and it usually is considered to be an atheist pretending to be religious. It's trollish behavior.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my suggestions of seeking knowledge. Mystic 70 10135 March 18, 2018 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Logic Fallacies: A Quiz to Test Your Knowledge, A Cheat Sheet to Refresh It Rhondazvous 0 987 March 6, 2017 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Is knowledge the root of all evil? Won2blv 22 5830 February 18, 2017 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The origins of Humanities Objective Knowledge and the fundamental mistake of behavior fdesilva 6 1404 August 19, 2016 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: PETE_ROSE
  Explicit vs Implicit Knowledge LivingNumbers6.626 9 2172 July 9, 2016 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Knowledge and belief in God Harris 37 4533 April 29, 2016 at 8:00 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  My View on Belief vs. Knowledge GrandizerII 29 7309 March 4, 2015 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Belief and Knowledge Heywood 150 15221 November 9, 2014 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Transcendental Knowledge? Mudhammam 78 11059 October 17, 2014 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What is knowledge? Muslim Atheism 24 5361 June 22, 2014 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Confused Ape