Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True Christian (TM) Answers Your Questions
True Christian (TM) Answers Your Questions
Greetings Hellbound heathens,

In celebration of Easter, I'm back from the dead and ready to answer your questions. Praise the Sweet name of Jebus. 

I'd like to begin by addressing the subject of Objective Morality, a topic I know you unsaved trash can't hear enough of. 

QUESTION 1: Why do we need Jesus to be moral?

Because atheists have no basis for moral judgment. All you have are cultural conventions that are relative to the time, the people and the place. But the Lord's Word never changes and always applies. 

QUESTION 2: So why don't we follow the OT laws then?

Because that part of the Lord's Word in the Wholly Babble doesn't apply anymore. Those were just cultural conventions that related to the time, the people and the place of the ancient Hebrews. But the Lord changed that for us. 

GLORY! 

So bring your questions to me and I'll answer them as best as any True Christian ™ can. 

In advance, I may tell you "I'll have to pray on that" which most of you already know means I won't do anything.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
RE: True Christian (TM) Answers Your Questions
Hey YITW. Praise jeebus I am christian again... oh wait it was just a bowel movement.
(April 7, 2017 at 12:06 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Hey YITW. Praise jeebus I am christian again... oh wait it was just a bowel movement.

The Bowels move in mysterious ways...
"The last superstition of the human mind is the superstition that religion in itself is a good thing."  - Samuel Porter Putnam

Yay, yitw's back!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Yay! We're saved!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 7, 2017 at 12:06 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Hey YITW. Praise jeebus I am christian again... oh wait it was just a bowel movement.

"Many people think they have religion when they are troubled with dyspepsia."
-- Ingersoll
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(April 7, 2017 at 11:51 am)YahwehIsTheWay Wrote: Greetings Hellbound heathens,

In celebration of Easter, I'm back from the dead and ready to answer your questions. Praise the Sweet name of Jebus. 

I'd like to begin by addressing the subject of Objective Morality, a topic I know you unsaved trash can't hear enough of. 

QUESTION 1: Why do we need Jesus to be moral?

Because atheists have no basis for moral judgment. All you have are cultural conventions that are relative to the time, the people and the place. But the Lord's Word never changes and always applies. 

Because that part of the Lord's Word in the Wholly Babble doesn't apply anymore. Those were just cultural conventions that related to the time, the people and the place of the ancient Hebrews. But the Lord changed that for us. 

GLORY! 

So bring your questions to me and I'll answer them as best as any True Christian ™ can. 

In advance, I may tell you "I'll have to pray on that" which most of you already know means I won't do anything.

Hey, YITW, is that Deist Paladin fellow for real?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(April 7, 2017 at 11:51 am)YahwehIsTheWay Wrote: QUESTION 1: Why do we need Jesus to be moral?

GLORY! 

Clap Bravo!

I can't argue with that logic. Looks like I'm going to have to convert back. Please pray on that for me.
If god was real he wouldn't need middle men to explain his wants or do his bidding.
Are Peeps considered one of the proper ways to celebrate your cuming?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hey, yitw, maybe you can explain this?

Quote:51 And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him:

52 And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.

Mark 14

What were you doing with a naked boy in the garden?  Does this serve as an inspiration for today's catholick priests?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions for your Religious friends. johndoe122931 100 5287 June 5, 2021 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  If the Bible is false, why are its prophecies coming true? pgardner2358 3 1639 June 9, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What were your first questions? Sayetsu 51 7701 March 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Does the roo knows all the answers to atheism Gummro 44 8178 January 29, 2018 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Muslims are using this NASA video as proof that islam is true and that allah exists LetThereBeNoGod 10 3962 February 16, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: LetThereBeNoGod
Wink 100% proof why atheism is True!!! Edward John 89 11933 November 10, 2016 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  If christianity were true [hypothetical] dyresand 27 3840 June 17, 2016 at 4:22 am
Last Post: Alex K
  True Origins of Man - Ascent to Dominance much more complicated than the bible's tale bussta33 1 1173 December 20, 2015 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Two Undeniable Truths Why Theism is True and Atheism and Agnosticism are Not True HiYou 49 12226 July 21, 2015 at 6:59 am
Last Post: KUSA
  Answers needed Louis Chérubin 188 32902 July 6, 2015 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Joko