Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up yours you racist, misogynist, ignorant Trump voters.
Up yours you racist, misogynist, ignorant Trump voters.
This may well be posted here somewhere since it was made just two days after the last election. But I just listened to it for the fist time and then again a second time tand enjoyed it thoroughly. Anyone else looking for a chance to feel their moral indignation about living in a country full of education hating, two-faced xtians? This may be the best 8 minutes of your day.

RE: Up yours you racist, misogynist, ignorant Trump voters.
Thanks for posting, W'ist. Now I have to clock in off my break and hold myself back from ringing the necks of 75% of my customers tonight.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
FWIW, after the Syria attack, expect defections from the America First crowd. Trump might have to throw 'em a bone to get 'em back. Might see a David Duke nom to SCOTUS when RBG retires.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 8, 2017 at 6:05 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: FWIW, after the Syria attack, expect defections from the America First crowd.  Trump might have to throw 'em a bone to get 'em  back.  Might see a David Duke nom to SCOTUS when RBG retires.

Don't underestimate the level of hypocrisy these people are capable of. I just went through this with a Trump supporter right on this site and they are willing to tow the partisan line right into absurdity.
If god was real he wouldn't need middle men to explain his wants or do his bidding.
Actually, it seems that quite a lot of "famous" Trump supporters have abandoned him over what he did in Syria. That might encourage more people to stop supporting him and keep in mind that his approval rate was already fairly low.
Nice angry negative whine after the fact. That's the easiest to do. Boo hoo hoo. 

Where was she before the election? I know, looking at the polls with the rest saying, we got this.

She needs to point the finger at herself and her party, just as much as point at others.

Edit: I'm a hater because I didn't vote the way she wanted (third party)? Please.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
If there's one thing that liberals can learn from conservatives... quit trying to see where conservatives are coming from and fight for your side as hard as the ignorant right wing fucks fight for theirs.

I'll just be here with my popcorn...
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

Liberals need to stop playing the ideological purity game and play to win.

Numbers matter more than perfection. You get more of what you want that way. The Republicans cheated their way into a SCOTUS seat that way.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Aside from the fact that most Trump voters are not racist, misogynist or ignorant, they should have voted for Hillary Clinton and then they would not be thought of as racist, misogynist or ignorant?

This doesn't make any sense. They would be the very same people they were when they voted for Trump...or somebody else besides Clinton or Trump.

Did this person examine the 17 DIVERSE candidates who ran in the Republican primary?

What sort of diversity was offered by the Democrats? Old white guy, old decrepit white gal and younger good looking white dude who rocks. Why didn't they select the later, who was a perfect up and coming Progressive with charisma? Not that I would have voted for Martin O'Malley but...jeeze, louise.

Oh, btw, I can't view videos with my old iMac cuz my browser is not capable...so this post is made in response to the previous ones made.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
She nailed it.

They are DEPLORABLE.

They've always been DEPLORABLE and the WLB just game them an excuse.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1063 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2051 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 841 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Most British voters support violence on brexit downbeatplumb 17 1490 October 30, 2019 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36913 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  New Jersey Voters Did Pay Attention Minimalist 2 528 November 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1149 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Independent Voters on the trump presidency Joods 31 2669 October 18, 2018 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Australia: Martyr complex among "no" voters GrandizerII 39 4685 November 21, 2017 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Ann Coulter Reminds the WLB That His Racist Fans Don't Care About Tax Cuts Minimalist 29 6743 September 1, 2017 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: dyresand