Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A John Rosemond 'meta' fail
A John Rosemond 'meta' fail
Was in line at a grocery store checkout last night, near closing time so no hope of management adding a checker.  And it was mutants bring their ill behaved kids shopping night in Council Bluffs.  And I was thinking the lady ahead of me could do very well by letting her smart phone cool off while she reads a John Rosemond parenting book that I UNFORTUNATELY, was NOT carrying one of at the time.

And then it hit me:

John Rosemond won't be the answer to her OBVIOUS parenting problem.  Strapping her in a chair and reading the damn book to her would be futile.  It was a sobering realization to your vorlon acknowledging John Rosemondism most likely cannot fix the majority of fucked up families any more.

And why is that ??

The lady in line ahead of me is the canary in the coalmine of dysfunctional parenting.  And what is her John Rosemond-proof problem??

SHE DOES NOT FUCKING CARE
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: A John Rosemond 'meta' fail
I tend to put the blinders on when around that. My RAS has wonderful ignore ability. Unless I want to point and snicker or get sarcastic.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.