Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
angel crapiola
angel crapiola
I heard a numbnutted airhead describe a kids singing voice as "that of an angel"
Well, seeing as there aint no such frigging things as angels then what the fuck are they supposed to sound like anyway.
As far as I can recall from having to listen to some churchy choir crap as a kid, these angel vioces sounded like a tortured wailing reminiscent of the Bee Gees after they are kicked in the nuts while trilling about in harmony with their now dead mate and mouldy faced weirdo PEDOPHILE Michael Wacko Jacko Jackson.
RE: angel crapiola
*sighs*

It's a colloquialism that means her voice is beautiful and inspiring, like one would assume the voice of an angel must sound.

You seem a little emotional to me.
Take a chill pill
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
Chill out dude you'll burst a vein on your forehead or somethin... Cool Shades
(September 25, 2010 at 1:33 pm)Shinylight Wrote: Take a chill pill
I take heaps of shit,but I certainly don't need no fucking chill pills.
I am as laid back and happy as you can get.
I get immense pleasure from HATING anything to do with godgobbers.
It gives me a feeling of euphoria akin to a big juicy taste of scagROFLOL

(September 25, 2010 at 11:08 am)Paul the Human Wrote: *sighs*

It's a colloquialism that means her voice is beautiful and inspiring, like one would assume the voice of an angel must sound.

You seem a little emotional to me.
Mate,.,I am completely the opposite and I really dig annoying the fucking heck out of godgobbers and also any wowsery psuedo Atheists who write silly shit about me because they can't hack the fact that I enjoy HATING all religious shit so much.
It's so much fun it makes me jaws ache with laughter.
All godgobbers need ridiculing to the max and I have been doing it for decadesROFLOL
If you want to be an appeaser for these godgobbering jehova jiving jesus junkie mobs of child abusers then that's up to you innit.
I prefer to bag the fucken shit out them and cause them untold grief at every opportunity I get because they deserve it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Angel cakes... hooah frankiej 2 1205 August 12, 2011 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: MilesTailsPrower