Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do NOT Google "Dead Bat Walmart Salad"
Do NOT Google "Dead Bat Walmart Salad"
Seriously.

Do NOT Google that.

This has been a Vorlon® Community Service Announcement
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Do NOT Google "Dead Bat Walmart Salad"
Please don't tell me they're not selling it any more.
(April 9, 2017 at 8:24 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Seriously.

Do NOT Google that.

This has been a Vorlon® Community Service Announcement

I googled it as soon as I read the title before clicking the thread.

A more important warning would be don't google the Mr Hands video, or any video made by luka magnotta

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Ok, whatever you say. I won't Google it. You think I'm so gullible as to fall for your reverse psychology???
My wife stuck it in my face this morning.

Um.......... the story.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Whatever automated process that allowed a bat to get sealed into your salad bag is the same processing standard that allows unfrozen beef to be promoted at Wendy's and McD's. Beware!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Pssh. If some hipster brand like Supreme sold it as an exclusive item, slapped a box logo on it and offered it only at their exclusive NYC location it would go for thousands.

I can see it now.

SUPREME Bat Salad

1 left in stock

$1299
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

My wife called me to the TV to see that. If you think that the companies that pack your food really wash it first, think again. Someone at a warehouse where the packing was done thought it was funny, and a relief to their otherwise boring existence, and let it go through. Where I used to work (an aerospace company with Billions in sales) we had a problem in one area where people were smearing snot and feces on the walls and in/on people's stuff. If I had caught the perp(s) in action, I'm pretty sure I would have had a good temporary insanity plea at my eventual murder trial. Or justifiable homicide, either way. Nothing like finding snot in your coffee cup in the morning. Angry  And it wasn't just me- it was everywhere.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 9, 2017 at 9:45 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Whatever automated process that allowed a bat to get sealed into your salad bag is the same processing standard that allows unfrozen beef to be promoted at Wendy's and McD's. Beware!

Beware?  Surely you know who is president?

http://www.salon.com/2016/09/15/trump-ta...-tax-plan/

Quote:Trump targets “the FDA Food Police,” calls for elimination of food-safety regulations in new tax plan

I'm sure the WLB likes bats in salad because he is bats in the belfry.
Vorlon, I don't Google ANY of the obscure stuff you mention.

I find it's safer for my mental health.
Dying to live, living to die.