Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everybody! just came out as an atheist.
Hello everybody! just came out as an atheist.
Hello every body! I just came out as an atheist a couple of days ago and the weight has been lifted off my shoulders!
RE: Hello everybody! just came out as an atheist.
(April 16, 2017 at 10:26 am)JeffY Wrote: Hello every body! I just came out as an atheist a couple of days ago and the weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

Want to elaborate? You know, give us a DNA sample, stool sample, fingerprint? Tongue

What event or events lead you to reality? 

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission, and rip the tags off of your mattress.
(April 16, 2017 at 10:36 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 16, 2017 at 10:26 am)JeffY Wrote: Hello every body! I just came out as an atheist a couple of days ago and the weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

Want to elaborate? You know, give us a DNA sample, stool sample, fingerprint? Tongue

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission, and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Give me you address I'll send a stool sample LOL!

Well I grew up Christian Baptist, even though I enjoyed some of the teachings in the bible, I called BS on the stuff that was being taught (rising of christ, noah ark, ect......)
Welcome Jeff. 

Woof!

Must have been that holy goat, weighs a ton.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 16, 2017 at 10:44 am)JeffY Wrote:
(April 16, 2017 at 10:36 am)Brian37 Wrote: Want to elaborate? You know, give us a DNA sample, stool sample, fingerprint? Tongue

Give me you address I'll send a stool sample LOL!

Well I grew up Christian Baptist, even though I enjoyed some of the teachings in the bible, I called BS on the stuff that was being taught (rising of christ, noah ark, ect......)

I hate it when a joke backfires on me. Ever notice there are certain businesses you would not want a free sample from, like a urologist or proctologist? But what is it with banks though, the one business you wish they gave free samples out.

He he...... But in all seriousness, that road is shorter for some and longer for some. It took me almost a decade to go from Catholic to atheist. 

No you can skip sending me the stool sample. "Hey Rocky, wanna see me pull a rabbit out of my hat?" I feel like Bullwinkle when I have a joke backfire on me. 

Welcome in any case.  Smile
Hi and welcome! Smile

-Teresa
Welcome!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Welcome!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Welcome home!
Heart
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Welcome from Connecticut.
Robert
Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi everybody! New here (She/It) requiredfield 22 570 April 2, 2024 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Hi everybody Jasper 7 721 May 26, 2023 at 2:06 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Hello from south florida! My coming out story... FollowingFeynman89 7 790 May 15, 2023 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Kingpin
  New here...just sayin' Hello. Frank Apisa 15 1775 June 27, 2021 at 6:52 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hello Everybody My Name Is JAG JAG 15 2068 October 2, 2020 at 8:37 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Hello athesist planet. Just lost my faith. Now What? Suz 28 2499 May 23, 2020 at 2:55 am
Last Post: JohnMBauer
  Hello and Good Night Atheist forums! Violet 22 3125 May 3, 2020 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  [Serious] Hello there! Fellow atheist here! ThinkingIsThinking 48 5290 December 18, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hi, everybody Phoque 12 875 January 9, 2019 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Hello, New atheist having a meltdown Dragonfly 58 7081 October 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly