Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer Service Cops
Customer Service Cops
[Image: 04-16-mcfadden-KOS.png?1492438061]
RE: Customer Service Cops
(April 22, 2017 at 10:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: 04-16-mcfadden-KOS.png?1492438061]

Pane one, the guy's name is "Shoat".  Where is the :lol: smiley?!?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Why are their guns white but the sticks black? Fucking racists!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I used to get phone calls from this "electrical service" spammer all the fucking time. They wanted to know what my electrical bill was, my account number, etc. Every time I would tell them no and to put me on a DNC list. Once, this fucking bitch got mad at me and was like, "You don't want to save money on your electric service?" No, cunt. I don't want to save money if it means dealing with spammy douches like you.
(April 23, 2017 at 10:59 am)Shell B Wrote: I used to get phone calls from this "electrical service" spammer all the fucking time. They wanted to know what my electrical bill was, my account number, etc. Every time I would tell them no and to put me on a DNC list. Once, this fucking bitch got mad at me and was like, "You don't want to save money on your electric service?" No, cunt. I don't want to save money if it means dealing with spammy douches like you.

Is that the con where you answer affirmatively in any fashion and it gives them the right, so they claim, to change your services?
(April 23, 2017 at 10:59 am)Shell B Wrote: I used to get phone calls from this "electrical service" spammer all the fucking time. They wanted to know what my electrical bill was, my account number, etc. Every time I would tell them no and to put me on a DNC list. Once, this fucking bitch got mad at me and was like, "You don't want to save money on your electric service?" No, cunt. I don't want to save money if it means dealing with spammy douches like you.

Hmmm Quick way out of that. same goes for jehova's withnesses. Tell them you are on a 24 month contract to another provider. Fuckers will feel back fast.
We have Caller ID.  If the number comes up unavailable or restricted it goes to voice mail or I pick up the phone and put it back down.  If its a number I don't recognize it goes to voice mail.  Only a select few get their calls answered!

Angel
nomorobo.com kills most of my calls in one ring. It's free for landlines, just put your number on their page.
What about political robo calls?  Those are the worst.

Especially when coming from lying republicunt sacks of shit!
(April 23, 2017 at 11:12 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:

Is that the con where you answer affirmatively in any fashion and it gives them the right, so they claim, to change your services?

I'm not sure. They were aggressive, though.

Min, we've shut off our home phone because there were just too many calls.

Gawdzilla, I wish I had known that. We were deluged with spam calls for a month and unplugged the phone, leaving us to pay for a two-year contract anyway. Fuckers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cops are wonderful, aren't they? ƵenKlassen 100 12310 December 6, 2017 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  COPS: In Springfield (Bad Cops) ƵenKlassen 4 593 December 3, 2017 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Public Service Announcement: How not to get your ass kicked by police. Jackalope 11 2092 November 27, 2014 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Video Cops arrest man for filming & shooting his dog Video Big Blue Sky 28 5574 July 9, 2013 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist