Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We
We
No peace of mind.

We are born in the crossfire, newborns who ate gunpowder instead of child food, bought helmets just to watch an hour of T.V, the battle was always present in our hearts and minds, let death come wearing IDF clothes, or ISIS black jumpsuites, or American marines clothes, carrying an m4 carbine or bombing with an American jet sold to Saudi monarchs, maybe with a chemical formula handed to Iran and Assad, or molten lead shaped into a .50 caliber sniping our existence.

Born in the crossfire, some went mad, some became the proxies that ruined their lives, others were so shocked.
They tell stories of burning weapons called nuclear bombs; waving in the horizons of superpowers.

We are the doomed newborns. Our existence is full of wounds that tell real stories that were never meant to be believed. Real as the taste of gunpowder. But a world that enjoyed to feast atop of the dead would never say a word of truth; would never tell our tale.
RE: We
You sound as if you need to call a Suicide Prevention Hot Line.

Rough day?
We dont have a suicide hotline.
I just read the news. Gross. Rough.

Do you know that Saudi Arabia was chosen to UN women rights commision?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...98536.html
I sure hope you can escape that and get to a place where your thoughtfulness is valued.

(April 28, 2017 at 5:02 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: We dont have a suicide hotline.

Who says the UN doesn't have a sense of humor?

I appreciate your poetic sense,  AtlasS33,  but if you are that concerned about the treatment of women then some straight forward feminist arguments may be in order. What does waxing about babies eating gunpowder due to help your sisters gain equality? The west had a "burn the bra" movement decades ago. How about a "burn the burqa" movement?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(April 29, 2017 at 5:19 am)chimp3 Wrote:

I appreciate your poetic sense,  AtlasS33,  but if you are that concerned about the treatment of women then some straight forward feminist arguments may be in order. What does waxing about babies eating gunpowder due to help your sisters gain equality? The west had a "burn the bra" movement decades ago. How about a "burn the burqa" movement?

Was anyone executed for burn a bra?
(April 29, 2017 at 5:19 am)chimp3 Wrote:

Everybody ate that gunpowder. That's why many in the Middle East incline to insanity, men and women.

But the issue with women exists across the Islamic world specifically. From forcing women to wear bags in Afghanistan, to banning women from driving in Saudi Arabia until the year 2017.

The complex with women is always present,  It just changes colors and shapes depending on the country.

Where there are mistreating of women; there is also mistreating of people.
Children, men,... even animals.

The religion that got embedded in the culture, is sick, so any action issued by the society is affected by that sickness.

Saudi Arabia is lying if it said that women rights are getting better. The ruling regime just wants to survive the storm of criticism by international media, so they would give women some tiny bits of human rights.

Right to drive, right not to wear bags, right to fuck...etc. All that to survive the madness of gunpowder eating masses.
But the system can not be changed in 10 years, or 20 years. 

The problem is the culture, and to fix that you need a revolt.
One that doesn't include many of today's ruling class.

It's bigger than women.
(April 29, 2017 at 3:19 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(April 29, 2017 at 5:19 am)chimp3 Wrote: I appreciate your poetic sense,  AtlasS33,  but if you are that concerned about the treatment of women then some straight forward feminist arguments may be in order. What does waxing about babies eating gunpowder due to help your sisters gain equality? The west had a "burn the bra" movement decades ago. How about a "burn the burqa" movement?

Everybody ate that gunpowder. That's why many in the Middle East incline to insanity, men and women.

But the issue with women exists across the Islamic world specifically. From forcing women to wear bags in Afghanistan, to banning women from driving in Saudi Arabia until the year 2017.

The complex with women is always present,  It just changes colors and shapes depending on the country.

The religion that got embedded in the culture, is sick, so any action issued by the society is affected by that sickness.

Saudi Arabia is lying if it said that women rights are getting better. The ruling regime just wants to survive the storm of criticism by international media, so they would give women some tiny bits of human rights.

Right to drive, right not to wear bags, right to fuck...etc. All that to survive the madness of gunpowder eating masses.

It's bigger than women.

So, what are you going to do about it?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(April 30, 2017 at 8:13 am)chimp3 Wrote:
(April 29, 2017 at 3:19 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Everybody ate that gunpowder. That's why many in the Middle East incline to insanity, men and women.

It's bigger than women.

So, what are you going to do about it?

Spread awareness online, and pray I escape and don't get caught.