Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck you Joe Walsh
Fuck you Joe Walsh
As some of you may be aware .Not long ago jimmy Kimmel opened up about the story of infant sons heart surgery.And while most decent people were supportive A former Rep named Joe Walsh had this lovely response to Kimmels story.

Quote:"Sorry Jimmy Kimmel: your sad story doesn't obligate me or anybody else to pay for somebody else's health care."

This guy is a fuckwit. But he's an even bigger fuckwit. Due to the fact while he's bitching about saving infants from dying of heart failure when. 

Quote:  Twitter was quick to criticize Walsh for his tweet, with some reminding the former Congressman about his $117,000 (C$1,60,725) child support scandal, an issue he settled in 2012

Or as comedian Patton Oswald put it

Quote:"Joe, you won't even pay child support for your OWN kids. We already knew you felt this way, you worm. No need to tell us - we're good," [/url]

Could not have said it better Pat

[url=http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/topnews/former-congressman-slammed-for-mocking-jimmy-kimmels-sons-heart-surgery/ar-BBAFcBH?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp]http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/topnews/former-congressman-slammed-for-mocking-jimmy-kimmels-sons-heart-surgery/ar-BBAFcBH?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp

Oh and once again FUCK YOU JOE WALSH!!!
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Fuck you Joe Walsh
Phew. I thought it was the other Joe Walsh.

You'd think healthcare and education would be something people would be happy to see their taxes go towards, but people think it's bad when those taxes go towards people they deem undesirable, which is often the people who need it the most.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I laughed when Jimmy said "if your baby is going to die and it doesn't have to, it shouldn't matter how much money you make, Republican or Democrat we all agree on that." Unfortunately that's far from the truth.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(May 3, 2017 at 6:23 am)Orochi Wrote: As some of you may be aware .Not long ago jimmy Kimmel opened up about the story of infant sons heart surgery.And while most decent people were supportive A former Rep named Joe Walsh had this lovely response to Kimmels story.

Quote:"Sorry Jimmy Kimmel: your sad story doesn't obligate me or anybody else to pay for somebody else's health care."

This guy is a fuckwit. But he's an even bigger fuckwit. Due to the fact while he's bitching about saving infants from dying of heart failure when. 

Quote:  Twitter was quick to criticize Walsh for his tweet, with some reminding the former Congressman about his $117,000 (C$1,60,725) child support scandal, an issue he settled in 2012

Or as comedian Patton Oswald put it

Quote:"Joe, you won't even pay child support for your OWN kids. We already knew you felt this way, you worm. No need to tell us - we're good," [/url]

Could not have said it better Pat

[url=http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/topnews/former-congressman-slammed-for-mocking-jimmy-kimmels-sons-heart-surgery/ar-BBAFcBH?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp]http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/topnews/former-congressman-slammed-for-mocking-jimmy-kimmels-sons-heart-surgery/ar-BBAFcBH?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp

Oh and once again FUCK YOU JOE WALSH!!!

What a selfish narcissistic vile sick peace of shit. I agree, FUCK YOU JOE WALSH!

Baby are adult, these selfish fucks think "if you cant afford it, sucks to be you".

Health care should never be something that breaks anybody's bank. Oh and FYI JOE we pay for your salary and your health care and your pension.

(May 3, 2017 at 8:32 am)Chad32 Wrote: You'd think healthcare and education would be something people would be happy to see their taxes go towards, but people think it's bad when those taxes go towards people they deem undesirable, which is often the people who need it the most.

This is what 36 years of Reagan's deregulation and GOP cold war bullshit leads to. 

If anyone else is as disgusted by Joe's comments, then don't simply vote in midterms, speak out as much as you can everywhere a little each day. We cannot afford the GOP long term, we must fight back.
(May 3, 2017 at 8:32 am)Chad32 Wrote: You'd think healthcare and education would be something people would be happy to see their taxes go towards, but people think it's bad when those taxes go towards people they deem undesirable, which is often the people who need it the most.

Welcome to 'Murica.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(May 3, 2017 at 10:38 am)Aegon Wrote: I laughed when Jimmy said "if your baby is going to die and it doesn't have to, it shouldn't matter how much money you make, Republican or Democrat we all agree on that." Unfortunately that's far from the truth.

Were you thinking of South Sudan ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Somewhere there is probably some conservatard who is not a total pig.  It's just that offhand I can't think of one.
(May 3, 2017 at 12:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Somewhere there is probably some conservatard who is not a total pig.  It's just that offhand I can't think of one.

I can. I have a very strange friend who is conservative. I'm not sure what his stance is on pre-existing conditions, but I think when confronted with it, he would either say insurance should cover it or say we need to account for it somehow. I doubt he'd outright say fuck them.
Joe's mother would have done the world a favor if she had aborted. After all Joe's mom, we shouldn't have to pay for Joe being a stupid piece of shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1357 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Joe Biden facing sexual assault allegations Agnostico 48 3510 May 3, 2020 at 5:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 492 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1497 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1121 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1634 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 639 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1667 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 989 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25524 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13