Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roger Ailes is Dead
Roger Ailes is Dead
Good riddance to the sleazy right-wing fuck who ruined the country.

Quote:Roger Ailes, Who Built Fox News Into an Empire, Dies at 77
RE: Roger Ailes is Dead
Sad to hear that Roger Ailes has been killed by Princess Leia on his pleasure barge.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
I find it difficult to rejoice in anyone's death, but I can understand the attraction. Too bad he didn't repent before he died.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
remains a mystery why a self described good little catholic boy like Sean Hannity NEVER witnessed to Roger that he might be Saved

That sort of thing happens all the time, BTW, a notable religious person in public life encounters another famous person, known for their moral failings, and yet they seem to always miss the chance to do some Salvation Promotion. Makes me wonder how sincere their beliefs really are when they keep punting those chances to score a big Save.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 18, 2017 at 12:03 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: remains a mystery why a self described good little catholic boy like Sean Hannity NEVER witnessed to Roger that he might be Saved

Is that sort of evangelism even a Catholic thing?
In Henry VIII's time, Catholics weren't bashful about evangelizing via burning at the stake, that their enthusiasm has slackened over the years is just more evidence they aren't taking their admonition from Christ to go forth and spread the word any more seriously than the rest of their Holy tome now.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Hmmm . .

was forced retirement that tough on him, or did he maybe noodge things on a bit ?

If I believed in god id hope it's a woman just for this occasion
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 18, 2017 at 11:30 am)Minimalist Wrote: Good riddance to the sleazy right-wing fuck who ruined the country.

Quote:Roger Ailes, Who Built Fox News Into an Empire, Dies at 77

I hope it wasn't painless.
Apparently fell a week ago hitting his head. Seems he had a severe head injury and didn't regain consciousness.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sir Roger Moore dead at 89 c172 6 934 May 4, 2018 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Roger Goodell sends letter to NFL teams Foxaèr 97 12490 October 20, 2017 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Roger Moore's daughter dies. Foxaèr 0 488 July 27, 2016 at 2:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr