Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivanka
Ivanka
Ivanka Trump is Donald Trump's daughter.

[Image: 227155b76e29c527dfc23633e8f51663.jpg]

[Image: ivanka-trump-bio.jpg?w=330]

[Image: ivanka_trump_2.jpg]

[Image: Trump1.jpg]

Look at her face; then at his face; you will hear him saying: "My offspring; my creampie; BITCHES !"

So, Ivanka went to Saudi Arabia with her daddy.
The result was this:
[Image: saudi21.jpg?w=620]

Look at the prince on the left. 

[Image: ivanka-melania-trump-saudi-women-759.jpg]

[Image: 170520100140-10-trump-saudi-arabia-0520-super-tease.jpg]

So, the Saudie royals were hitting on the woman,

The Saudi male population though, did this:

https://www.yahoo.com/style/apparently-r...41888.html

Ivanka caused the whole Saudi kingdom -or most of it- to drool:

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1102191/media

So...

So....Ivanka Akbar??
RE: Ivanka
Say what?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

You have a crush for her Atlas? Good luck, her dad is wealthy and... shit. Nevermind, I am happy with my poor father in law.
You're coming unglued, Atlas. That whole thing was a combination of a clearly stunted adolescent fantasy and pure, unadulterated gibberish.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 24, 2017 at 4:09 pm)Alex K Wrote: Say what?

https://twitter.com/TheUSALifeStyle/stat...91%2Fmedia

LastPoet

Quote:You have a crush for her Atlas? Good luck, her dad is wealthy and... shit. Nevermind, I am happy with my poor father in law.

Don't misunderstand me; camera slaves and fame queens are a something I so find...hard to digest?

Usually; my type is this:

S

"She is paranoid like endangered species heading into extinction"
"She wears her leather coat for the coming of the nuclear winter"

Ivanka is a tool; just like her dad.
Daddy brought her to make the illiterate fucks ruling us drool.

Ignore green day's stupid nationalism. My type is one of a kind, and be found anywhere. 

I don't drool so easily.

(May 24, 2017 at 4:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You're coming unglued, Atlas.  That whole thing was a combination of a clearly stunted adolescent fantasy and pure, unadulterated gibberish.

Boru
Read between the line; Boru.
Bitter sarcasm and humiliating of modern Muslims and Saudies can be seen.
(May 24, 2017 at 4:32 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Usually; my type is this:

S

Billie Joe Armstrong is your type? Hey, to each his own.

But don't they kill you guys for that?
(May 24, 2017 at 4:46 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Your type is Billie Joe Armstrong?

When I was younger; yeah.
He has some awesome guitar talent, and quite inspiring lyrics for a teenager.

I saw him for the first time in that concert aimed for Africa. Will Smith was also there? I don't quite remember; Snoop Dogg was their too. I changed my liking to Rock instead of Rap. 

'American Idiot' and 'Bullet in a Bible' changed my life. From thinking to many other stuff. The lyrics are deep, especially in the times before 'Nimrod'. 
Moreover; to a Muslim just hearing all these new ideas was phenomenal.

Now; I moved on to other music. Not a fanboy anymore; actually Billie became so old and boring. Green Day just went *Woooosh*.
I listen to everything now. But it has to include a guitar.

(May 24, 2017 at 4:46 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: Billie Joe Armstrong is your type? Hey, to each his own.

But don't they kill you guys for that?

I struggled with friends; I assure you.
Kept it silent about him being a bisexual. Nobody knew anyways.

Saudies love music, especially the local things and Rap.
But whenever Rock is mentioned; you hear "Makhaneeth yakhee"= "Sissies; Bro".

Nobody around even had a clue about Punk Rock or Punk Pop.
Lots of homophobic bisexuals; though
(May 24, 2017 at 4:58 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Lots of homophobic bisexuals; though

Show me a repressive religious system, and I'll show you a bunch of dangerously fucked up people filled with self-loathing.
(May 24, 2017 at 5:09 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(May 24, 2017 at 4:58 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Lots of homophobic bisexuals; though

Show me a repressive religious system, and I'll show you a bunch of dangerously fucked up people filled with self-loathing.

Lots of repressed emotions in the society; Trump's daughter showed this precisely.

While beating local women and force them into Niqab, preventing them from even driving, the men publicly flirt with her and allow her to express her western values.

This phenomena is carved into the society and advocated by religious figureheads. The royalty can flirt and even sex at will; but what about the locals?
Actually; they would sex other men rather than allowing the local women to do sex or even take off the Niqab.

A majority of citizens under that culture might even do an honor killing to keep their so called "honor". Saudi women know well.
So men fuck other men, and if they are capable, they hit on Ivanka.

A simple equation. Sad
And the media here is like wear a hijab for Islam acceptance i'm sorry but.. i don't accept religion at all. I just accept it for the fact that it just exists i just don't like it.
Other than Ivanka slaps away Trumps hand which is funny.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2228 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Fuck You, Ivanka Minimalist 9 3949 June 14, 2017 at 3:32 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  John Oliver on Jared and Ivanka Minimalist 0 693 April 24, 2017 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Won't Help, Ivanka! Minimalist 47 5340 August 18, 2016 at 10:54 am
Last Post: account_inactive