Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And now Trumps shoving world leaders around
And now Trumps shoving world leaders around
And now Trumps shoving world leaders around for a photo op . What an asshole

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trum...spartanntp

Quote:During his first joint meeting with North Atlantic Treaty Organization leaders, President Trump on Thursday appeared to push aside the prime minister of Montenegro.

In a video of the interaction, the president comes up from behind and then shoves Montenegro's Dusko Markovic to get to the front of the group of world leaders. Trump then adjusts his jacket.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: And now Trumps shoving world leaders around
I bet he doesn't shove Putin around.
(May 25, 2017 at 6:47 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: I bet he doesn't shove Putin around.

Probably because Putin would kill him with the  cyanide tipped dart launcher in his watch .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 25, 2017 at 6:51 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
(May 25, 2017 at 6:47 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: I bet he doesn't shove Putin around.

Probably because Putin would kill him with the  cyanide tipped dart launcher in his watch .

So there is good in Putin after all.
He isn't going to push Macron around either.  Macron will crush his tiny little hands.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/watch-tr...ckle-grip/

Quote:WATCH: Trump tries power handshake on French president — and gets defeated by a white knuckle grip

Quote:"Je suis très heureux de pouvoir, ensemble, changer beaucoup de choses", dit Macron aux côtés de Trump

I don't speak French but I hope that means "fuck you, you orange turd."
A near universal trait among ALL American politicians is the profoundly dangerous area that exists between them and the nearest camera.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 25, 2017 at 6:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He isn't going to push Macron around either.  Macron will crush his tiny little hands.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/watch-tr...ckle-grip/

Quote:WATCH: Trump tries power handshake on French president — and gets defeated by a white knuckle grip

Quote:"Je suis très heureux de pouvoir, ensemble, changer beaucoup de choses", dit Macron aux côtés de Trump

I don't speak French but I hope that means "fuck you, you orange turd."

No unfortunately he's just saying he's happy to meet Trump and hopes they can change things .

Inuit Proverb

I saw the video. It wasn't a particularly hard shove, but I did see the leader from Montenegro move so it was really a shove.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2126 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Chess trumps Kickboxing ignoramus 12 1220 June 30, 2020 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  where is the news of trumps phase 1 china deal? Drich 26 1582 October 26, 2019 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Trumps base is starting to erode. Jehanne 76 9486 February 3, 2019 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  We Need Better Leaders BrianSoddingBoru4 9 830 January 17, 2019 at 3:43 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  We officially now have MALE, FEMALE and X ignoramus 30 2218 October 25, 2018 at 7:21 am
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  Un, Putin and now Iran Brian37 14 1192 August 1, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Net Neutrality to be killed around Thanksgiving Cecelia 27 3276 December 15, 2017 at 2:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  You Shouldn't Have Waved Your Dick Around, Pervert Minimalist 8 793 October 24, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Major brush fire in and around Napa. Evacuations started. c172 10 1860 October 10, 2017 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Seraphina