Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim sues Little Ceasars for 100 million dollars after eating pepperoni
Muslim sues Little Ceasars for 100 million dollars after eating pepperoni
Lol, too funny. Maybe the problem is that you are part of a stupid religion. Note that in the article it mentions that one of the greatest sins is eating pork. Not child molestation or slavery, but bacon is the greatest sin of all. In case Islam wasn't nonsense enough.

http://www.khou.com/news/muslim-man-sues.../443292870

Quote: It's really upsetting," Moughni said. "My clients want the public to know. Especially during Ramadan, it would be a travesty if Muslims ... in Dearborn bought pizza from Little Caesars and discovered they were eating pork."
He added that for a Muslim, consuming pork is "one of the worst sins you can do."
A spokeswoman for Little Caesars did not immediately return messages seeking comment.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
RE: Muslim sues Little Ceasars for 100 million dollars after eating pepperoni
Why didn't they ask it they served pork
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 26, 2017 at 3:04 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Why didn't they ask it they served pork

Or the smartest option of all: not eat Little Ceasars.
ROFLOL
Isn't there a pepperoni that is not made with pork? I think I remember a Muslim forum poster mentioning it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(May 26, 2017 at 3:18 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Isn't there a pepperoni that is not made with pork?  I think I remember a Muslim forum poster mentioning it.

Or just eat pork. I mean Muhammad had no problem with marrying a 9 year old, or enslaving populations he conquered. But pork! No no no, straight to hell if you do that.
Why doesn't he go back to the fucking desert where he doesn't have to worry about it?
His wife is a catholic convert to islam who has ate pork her whole life, and eating pork once now is the worst sin? Wow.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

How much actual pork is in Little Caesar's peperoni anyhow ?

If it's mostly TVP and filler, case dismissed.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

If eating pig is so bad, why is it so tasty?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fifty years after the Yom Kippur War LinuxGal 71 4610 October 18, 2023 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 359 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Who will become the next Prime Minister of the UK - after Boris Johnson? Dundee 21 1615 July 17, 2022 at 5:07 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1517 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1664 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Stage set for impeachment after Pence dismisses House call to invoke 25th Am. WinterHold 26 1114 January 15, 2021 at 6:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2104 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  17 Million Mink to be executed Foxaèr 9 400 November 6, 2020 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Sal
  It's a flat world after all. <-Disney, but SCARY! Brian37 63 4823 May 23, 2020 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 529 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger