Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've got WHAT ? Jesus fucking christ !!
I've got WHAT ? Jesus fucking christ !!
LOL, was griping about my latest ache/pain to a cousin, a sore elbow, and he said "does it hurt like hell THERE?" pointing to his inside elbow area.

Jesus Christ yes it hurts there!

So he busts out laughing, and goes I had it, it's Golfer's Elbow.  And I know what you think of all things GOLF related!  No shit, Sherlock, I am quite cynical over fucking golf and golfers!

Turns out it can happen from other causes, I'm thinking lugging furniture recently did not help, wielding chainsaw and some other physical activities too.

So, he brought his elbow wrap and said leave it on as much as possible for a week or longer.  Gets worse, or no improve in a week, go see doc.

Damn, getting old sucks.  I have many things to do, having the infrastructure not holding up under the strain ain't good.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: I've got WHAT ? Jesus fucking christ !!
Cut back on the spankings.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
And the husbandry!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
It's my fisting arm too.

fuck, fuck fuck !
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 28, 2017 at 6:34 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: and some other physical activities too.

ಠ_ಠ
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I sympathize.  I had that once from moving a shit ton of Girl Scout cookies over and over for a month.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Elbow tendinitis of any kind really sucks.  I got it from hitting pop-ups to little leaguers when I was 38.  For 2 weeks I couldn't shake hands with anyone or lift a carton of milk without a sharp pain running all the way up to the back of my head.  Finally a cousin who was studying sports medicine in college told me to take a couple of small paper cups, put an inch of water in them and freeze them and then, once they were frozen solid, tear off the paper at the bottom.

Then put a towel over you and press the the frozen end onto the spot where the pain seems most intense.  Hold it there for as long as you can stand it and longer, if possible.  In effect, you are freezing your fucking elbow off.  After two or three such treatments I did notice a significant improvement.  The theory is that it gets the inflammation out.
(May 28, 2017 at 6:44 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: It's my fisting arm too.

fuck, fuck fuck !

Just cast with the other arm.

Oh, wait. NVM!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I've had the brace on for most of the afternoon. Relief is considerable despite it being warm today and the brace being a little itchy . . . .

(May 28, 2017 at 6:34 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Damn, getting old sucks. 

Tell me about it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution "fails" AKA "where god seems to have got it wrong" Duty 44 2049 February 6, 2022 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Okay "god" you fucking poser....Top This! Minimalist 12 2353 March 11, 2016 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Our brains got bigger because of starvation Laza 9 2276 June 30, 2014 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I Wonder How Good Fucking "God" Would Do If Minimalist 58 9036 December 30, 2013 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I've got a lizard to feed. KnockEmOuttt 8 3698 July 15, 2012 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: KnockEmOuttt
  Now This Is No Fucking Surprise!!!! Minimalist 4 1903 April 27, 2012 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Matt231