Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hemant Mehta
Hemant Mehta
https://youtu.be/Ze0PHCMHa1s

Save

Save
Save
RE: Hemant Mehta
I enjoyed that! Funny guy...

Check it out tards, you might learn something...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 31, 2017 at 3:49 am)Mrs.B Wrote: https://youtu.be/Ze0PHCMHa1s

The chap is full o'crap.  Shake Fist
I am theist and I believe in science and in evolution.
In real evolution.
Individual evolution which is not a present from anyone but has been conquer with our own efforts.
It is rather atheists that believe in the fairy tales where evolution is not brought by our own effort.

FAIL FAIL FAIL.  Wink
Mrs B. You know when LittleRik is lying ... His lips are moving...

LR, please tell us again your interpretation of "real evolution" so Mrs B can also have a nice chuckle...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 31, 2017 at 6:07 am)ignoramus Wrote: Mrs B. You know when LittleRik is lying ... His lips are moving...

LR, please tell us again your interpretation of "real evolution" so Mrs B can also have a nice chuckle...

You should know better ig.
Haven't you been to school?
From year 1 to year 2 to high school to uni to become maybe a doctor to learn more and more
with no end in sight?
That is mental evolution ig. but there is also an evolution of the consciousness which I am sure you will understand in some future lives.
Evolution is due to an effort.
Our own effort not coming as a present from Santa as atheists believe.  Smile
(May 31, 2017 at 6:26 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(May 31, 2017 at 6:07 am)ignoramus Wrote: Mrs B. You know when LittleRik is lying ... His lips are moving...

You should know better ig.
From year 1 to year 2 to high school to uni to become maybe a doctor to learn more and more
with no end in sight?
That is mental evolution ig. but there is also an evolution of the consciousness which I am sure you will understand in some future lives.

Evolution happens by our effort to reproduce.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Also, "but has been conquer".
"The last superstition of the human mind is the superstition that religion in itself is a good thing."  - Samuel Porter Putnam

I don't know why you invite LR to explain or interpret anything. As you and a good many others realize that all explanations by him are so convoluted, dense and long so winded even God (if he is even able to) cannot make sense of them.

It makes me cringe to even think of trying to read his posts. And poor Mrs B who doesn't (no offense intended Mrs B.) even know what laughing gas is will probably puke rather than laugh at his religious explanations. [Image: BRqIww5.gif?zoom=2]
Robert
Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.

(May 31, 2017 at 5:59 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(May 31, 2017 at 3:49 am)Mrs.B Wrote: https://youtu.be/Ze0PHCMHa1s

The chap is full o'crap.  Shake Fist
I am theist and I believe in science and in evolution.
In real evolution.
Individual evolution which is not a present from anyone but has been conquer with our own efforts.
It is rather atheists that believe in the fairy tales where evolution is not brought by our own effort.

FAIL FAIL FAIL.  Wink

Welcome to the weird Mrs. B.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 31, 2017 at 6:27 am)chimp3 Wrote:
(May 31, 2017 at 6:26 am)Little Rik Wrote: You should know better ig.
with no end in sight?

Evolution happens by our effort to reproduce.

Gee, I wouldn't have thought that to reproduce we need to do an effort.

Is having sex an effort?  ROFLOL

No, chimp, you are a bit lost in the materialistic dogma.
Evolution is driven by more consciousness not by a sex act.
Think again mate.  Lightbulb

[Image: evolution.png]

By the way what about devolution?
Do you know what it is?  Huh

[Image: devolution_by_discouragedone-d5pnqtm.jpg]