Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antifa bike lock attacker arrested
Antifa bike lock attacker arrested
http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/24/b...t-suspect/

Quote:BERKELEY — A former Diablo Valley College professor was arrested Wednesday in connection with the use of a bike lock in the beating of three people during a rally for President Donald Trump last month, police said Thursday.

Eric Clanton remained in custody in lieu of $200,000 bail at Berkeley Jail on Thursday and is scheduled to be arraigned at 9 a.m. Friday at Oakland’s Wiley W. Manuel Courthouse. He was arrested on three counts of suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon that isn’t a firearm and assault causing great bodily injury...
RE: Antifa bike lock attacker arrested
(May 31, 2017 at 9:33 am)alpha male Wrote: http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/24/b...t-suspect/

Quote:BERKELEY — A former Diablo Valley College professor was arrested Wednesday in connection with the use of a bike lock in the beating of three people during a rally for President Donald Trump last month, police said Thursday.

Eric Clanton remained in custody in lieu of $200,000 bail at Berkeley Jail on Thursday and is scheduled to be arraigned at 9 a.m. Friday at Oakland’s Wiley W. Manuel Courthouse. He was arrested on three counts of suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon that isn’t a firearm and assault causing great bodily injury...

Never heard the term "antifa" before. In any event, he's another thug who needs to be off the street.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 31, 2017 at 9:57 am)Fireball Wrote: Never heard the term "antifa" before.

They dress in hoods and masks and group up to attack Trump supporters. Basically the Klan of the left.
I saw the vid of one attack. I could devise some stern torments to discourage recidivism . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 31, 2017 at 10:08 am)alpha male Wrote:
(May 31, 2017 at 9:57 am)Fireball Wrote: Never heard the term "antifa" before.

They dress in hoods and masks and group up to attack Trump supporters. Basically the Klan of the left.

Antifa - anti fascism.  You know, those horrible......horrible people that militantly oppose the fascism that Alpha here has a chubby for.

Fascists, of late, seem to be awfully fearful that someone, somewhere, might -do- something to them for being fascists. The unfairness of it all! What we're supposed to do, is let them be fascists, and turn our country into a fascist state..... in peace.

Personally, I don;t know why they think that;s going to happen..this is 'murrica, after all. We have a history of jack booting fascist throats.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
well, it's not like Clanton was waving around a severed head . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Might have done better if she had.  I'd have been tempted.  Wink

(I couldn't help it, the play was too easy...strange coincidence)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Oh no fascists are being attacked my heart is just aching . The same people only 70 years ago we were bombing and hanging for crimes against humanity. And still stand for basically the same stuff they did back then. And given a chance would likely do the same shit again.so...

[Image: th?id=OIP.B3ZkjO_fhiMr6GfX9z1H0QEgDY&pid=15.1]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Oh yeah, the anarchist group. I'm not a fan of anarchists. What an asshole.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
If people like this professor are behaving like Mussolini's Blackshirts, are they really being anti-fascist?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 662 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Man Arrested for owning guns. onlinebiker 133 6621 July 26, 2021 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Oregon Journalist Andy Ngo Attacked By Antifa Members EgoDeath 140 11853 July 21, 2019 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Assange Arrested. Brian37 45 4181 April 11, 2019 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Baltimore, MD - Husband and daughter arrested for murder of Jacquelyn Smith EgoDeath 0 423 March 5, 2019 at 1:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Kid arrested for not standing for pledge... Brian37 110 8140 February 22, 2019 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Breaking: Prince Walid Bin Talal arrested WinterHold 7 2544 November 16, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Man gets arrested for offending random woman by asking "Are you a mom?" ErGingerbreadMandude 74 24286 June 23, 2017 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  NSA contractor arrested Isis 20 5574 June 8, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  NSA Contractor Arrested for Leaking Classified Documents Foxaèr 3 1027 June 6, 2017 at 9:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13