Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are there more crazies these days?
Why are there more crazies these days?
First that idiot who ran over and killed how many people in the Melb city square. (He'll probable never be released)
In court he was going on about how the Illuminati told him to do it....

And yesterday a whacko leaving Melb airport threatens he's got a bomb and tried to bash his way into the cockpit 10 minutes after takeoff. Everyone described the "bomb" as a watermelon size with antennas coming from it.
(It was a beatbox!)

Crazy must be in fashion or something? Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Why are there more crazies these days?
Crazy has always been in fashion. This is nothing new.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
When did Trump become "fashionable"?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Crazy is everywhere
1 in 5 people deal with depression. 1 in 15 have a more serious mental illness like schizophrenia or Bi-polar. Thanks to the fact that our mental care sucks in the US these people go untreated and do some fucked up shit.
Also, the stigma that goes with these diseases is great so people often go undiagnosed.
I was a born-again christian for many years then I got woke.. and now life is better in so many ways. It's taking me time to see my value and find my voice, but the reward is liberating knowing my path is not dictated or controlled by fear of death and the unknown.  Casting off the shackles of religion is pretty fucking awesome. The beautiful people I've met on this forum have more heart and compassion than any group of people I've been apart of. So back off Jesus and followers, because this bitch is done with Chu.  Shy 

(May 31, 2017 at 10:27 pm)JamieB Wrote: Crazy is everywhere
1 in 5 people deal with depression. 1 in 15 have a more serious mental illness like schizophrenia or Bi-polar. Thanks to the fact that our mental care sucks in the US  these people go untreated and do some fucked up shit.  
Also, the stigma that goes with these diseases is great so people often go undiagnosed.

Most of those have no interest in harming anyone.
(May 31, 2017 at 10:42 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote:
(May 31, 2017 at 10:27 pm)JamieB Wrote: Crazy is everywhere
1 in 5 people deal with depression. 1 in 15 have a more serious mental illness like schizophrenia or Bi-polar. Thanks to the fact that our mental care sucks in the US  these people go untreated and do some fucked up shit.  

Most of those have no interest in harming anyone.

I completely agree. I myself am one of these sick fucks, and I'd never hurt a bug. We just need more care and treatment avail. Also awareness.
I was a born-again christian for many years then I got woke.. and now life is better in so many ways. It's taking me time to see my value and find my voice, but the reward is liberating knowing my path is not dictated or controlled by fear of death and the unknown.  Casting off the shackles of religion is pretty fucking awesome. The beautiful people I've met on this forum have more heart and compassion than any group of people I've been apart of. So back off Jesus and followers, because this bitch is done with Chu.  Shy 

(May 31, 2017 at 10:47 pm)JamieB Wrote:
(May 31, 2017 at 10:42 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote: Most of those have no interest in harming anyone.

I completely agree. I myself am one of these sick fucks, and I'd never hurt a bug. We just need more care and treatment avail.  Also awareness.

Yeah where I live some people have to see a NP rather than a Psychiatrist.
I would honestly say that the prick who ran over all those people is trying for an insanity plea.

Let him rot.

The guy on the plane? The place is just crazy without yours truly...
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 31, 2017 at 11:00 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I would honestly say that the prick who ran over all those people is trying for an insanity plea.

Let him rot.

The guy on the plane?  The place is just crazy without yours truly...

Is that why you were exiled to NZ!
How many pieces did you cut father Nelson up if you don't mind me asking....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 31, 2017 at 11:06 pm)ignoramus Wrote:
(May 31, 2017 at 11:00 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I would honestly say that the prick who ran over all those people is trying for an insanity plea.

Let him rot.

The guy on the plane?  The place is just crazy without yours truly...

Is that why you were exiled to NZ!
How many pieces did you cut father Nelson up if you don't mind me asking....

Never convicted!

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  These are not the droids you' re looking for.... onlinebiker 10 551 August 12, 2022 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  8 days to Deermageddon onlinebiker 44 2604 December 12, 2021 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 397 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How do you navigate these fora? Apollo 11 572 November 22, 2020 at 4:44 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Question about all these questions popping up. no one 6 655 September 22, 2020 at 12:26 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  2375 Days and Counting onlinebiker 10 982 September 20, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission Agnostico 108 7303 June 14, 2020 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Agnostico
  What are you missing these days? Gawdzilla Sama 18 1453 April 28, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Where do these idiots come from? onlinebiker 23 2643 April 22, 2020 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  There's social distancing, and then there's SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!!! Gawdzilla Sama 8 791 March 24, 2020 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball