Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to buy an alarm clock.
I need to buy an alarm clock.
I don't need one for the morning because my cat wakes me up between 4:30am and 5am. But I also fall asleep early between 7 and 9pm. My favorite political satire show is Full Frontal but it is on at 10:30pm and my cell phone alarm sucks and is too quiet. I have been missing that show far more than when I catch it. Missed it last night too. UGGGGGGG!
RE: I need to buy an alarm clock.
(June 1, 2017 at 12:26 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I don't need one for the morning because my cat wakes me up between 4:30am and 5am. But I also fall asleep early between 7 and 9pm. My favorite political satire show is Full Frontal but it is on at 10:30pm and my cell phone alarm sucks and is too quiet. I have been missing that show far more than when I catch it. Missed it last night too. UGGGGGGG!

She puts every show on YouTube for free, my man.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC18vz5h...vym9ghtX_w
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
get DVR and watch when you want sans commercials
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Don't have a cell phone?
(June 1, 2017 at 12:47 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(June 1, 2017 at 12:26 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I don't need one for the morning because my cat wakes me up between 4:30am and 5am. But I also fall asleep early between 7 and 9pm. My favorite political satire show is Full Frontal but it is on at 10:30pm and my cell phone alarm sucks and is too quiet. I have been missing that show far more than when I catch it. Missed it last night too. UGGGGGGG!

Where because all I see are partial clips on Yutube. 

The TBS website always locks up on me. And no, my laptop is not slow. I think that has more to do with my cable modem.
he said not loud enough
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 1, 2017 at 2:08 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(June 1, 2017 at 12:47 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: She puts every show on YouTube for free, my man.

Where because all I see are partial clips on Yutube. 

The TBS website always locks up on me. And no, my laptop is not slow. I think that has more to do with my cable modem.
The TV segments are broken up, because otherwise YouTube chooses commercial breaks for you. But it is the full show. The segments are labelled 'Part 1', 'Part 2', etc.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 1, 2017 at 12:47 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:

I'll check again, but even with the Daily Show all I have seen are clips. Maybe something has changed the last time I checked.

Nope, the Yutube channel are merely partial clips, not one interrupted full episode video.
(June 1, 2017 at 2:16 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I'll check again, but even with the Daily Show all I have seen are clips. Maybe something has changed the last time I checked.

I am literally watching the show on YouTube right now. The Daily Show is different. You can watch that on http://www.cc.com/full-episodes. Sam Bee has had all of the episodes on YouTube since the show started. I don't have cable, and this is how I've watched the show since the start.

(June 1, 2017 at 2:08 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: he said not loud enough

So add a cheap bluetooth speaker. Ain't rocket sturgeon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy parts for Czech Moped Jawa 350! tonnik 7 696 April 16, 2023 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2434 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 1776 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2408 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Can someone help me buy a DSLR? ErGingerbreadMandude 2 704 June 9, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  I'm looking for good recipe ideas for the foods that I usually buy from the store WisdomOfTheTrees 1 736 February 5, 2017 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  It's 7 O'clock. Have YOU Said HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Stimbo Yet? Rhondazvous 43 3925 September 10, 2016 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Anybody Have a Copy frichard Robinson's An Atheists Values can Borrow or Buy? Rhondazvous 1 546 June 18, 2016 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  The "We'll donate to charity if you buy our stuff" schtick Aroura 6 1373 November 26, 2015 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Go to Food Lion and buy 3 items vorlon13 17 2365 July 7, 2015 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand