Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democrats - Corrupt, and incompetent about it
Democrats - Corrupt, and incompetent about it
http://vesselnews.io/epic-fail-debbie-wa...caller-id/
http://jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2017...6-1-17.pdf

Quote:Attorney Elizabeth Lee Beck’s office received a call just before 5PM on Thursday from an individual who was apparently using a ‘robotic and genderless’ voice changing device, sniffing around with questions about the DNC lawsuit filed over cheating in the 2016 election. The suit – based on documents released by hacker Guccifer 2.0, claims that the DNC colluded with Sec. Hillary Clinton’s campaign ‘to perpetrate a fraud on the public.’ (see more here)

After a brief chat with the law firm’s secretary, the ‘mysterious’ voice-masking caller concluded the call with an ‘Okey dokey.’

And whose number showed up when the law firm turned around and googled the number from the caller ID? Why, who else but Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ Aventura office!
RE: Democrats - Corrupt, and incompetent about it
Yay, both parties are corrupt and incompetent. We did it America!
Also my brain automatically replaces any instances of "Guccifer 2.0" with "Russia".
(June 2, 2017 at 9:51 am)Tiberius Wrote: Also my brain automatically replaces any instances of "Guccifer 2.0" with "Russia".
Lol. Like Russia is the only ones who can hack people. 4chan loves trump. There are lots of hackers in the world. Governments mostly are lagging behind internet nerds and trolls when it comes to hacking.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(June 2, 2017 at 9:15 am)Tiberius Wrote: Yay, both parties are corrupt and incompetent. We did it America!

Look this is alpha male we're talking about. I'm guessing he's pulling this "news" out of the same hole his scuttery shite comes from.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Jesus Fucking Christ, Pelosi had another fucking intracranial botox injection today.

At least we aren't seeing Anthony Weiner or Podesta on TV today.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

This is what it's come to america.  We've driven vorlon to the point where he's relieved not to see any more anthony on tv. We should be ashamed of ourselves.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Why can't he just see Weiner on his phone? Oh yeah, he's an adult, never mind.
More alt-right drivel.
(June 2, 2017 at 3:15 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Jesus Fucking Christ, Pelosi had another fucking intracranial botox injection today.

At least we aren't seeing Anthony Weiner or Podesta on TV today.

Oh shit, just got a tweeted weener.  Anthony!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Democrats conspiracy theory exposed Agnostico 65 4460 May 25, 2020 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Knew Democrats Were Better! Minimalist 4 815 November 17, 2018 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Hurricane Michael created by Democrats Foxaèr 6 1043 October 12, 2018 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Amarok
  One Corrupt Bastard Accepts The Resignation of Another Minimalist 5 895 July 5, 2018 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Democrats Don't Fight Massive Defense Budget Increase at ALL The Industrial Atheist 23 3665 June 24, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  You Mean We Can't Disenfranchise Democrats? Minimalist 13 3221 January 11, 2018 at 7:41 am
Last Post: A Theist
  Trump’s Russia-U.S. Comparison Rejected by Democrats and Republicans Foxaèr 22 3425 February 9, 2017 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Nearly 50% of Democrats believe Christians are a bigger threat to the US than Muslims *Deidre* 38 8187 January 7, 2016 at 1:31 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Because "Facts" Bought By Corrupt Corporations Need Love Too Minimalist 0 889 March 30, 2014 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist