Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacred 2
Sacred 2
I play it online on the PS3. I used to be about a level 20-ish (noob, I know), but then my PS3 died, and my primary profile glitched to the point where I couldn't level up and nothing recharged, so I quit for several months. Now I'm back, and I have to decide for sure which of my new characters I'm going to continue.

More to the point, I'm looking for people to play online with. The average few people I find online usually just wander off and add me to their friends, then never respond to any of my messages.
RE: Sacred 2
I have a PS3 but never heard of this game. Is it good? Thinking
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(October 3, 2010 at 9:05 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: I have a PS3 but never heard of this game. Is it good? Thinking

The combat isn't spectacular, I'll make that clear right away. You usually just hold a button until something dies and drink multiple health potions. The exploration and sheer massiveness of the game is amazing however. There is a ton of unique stuff, a ton of weapons and armor, vast numbers of quests and levels and cities. If you played Oblivion you have an idea of what to expect in terms of exploration, but Sacred 2 is even bigger and has way more unique areas. There are swamps, deserts, forests, jungles, large boss fights, etc.

There are a few downsides though:
1) the combat is lackluster
2) the camera is uncooperative, you can only look down on your character, not forward, although you can zoom it in or out
3) aside from armor, there's not much customization. There's just five-ish characters with minimal tweaks to their starting appearance. Armor changes that though. Equipment is randomized, meaning that there is an incredible amount.
4) the graphics are great in a stylized way, but the framerate sometimes suffers

Once again, the exploration and discovery is awesome, although everyone seems to believe in gods Sad
There is also online for 4 people, although I found it to be somewhat laggy with more than one other person due to the huge open world. There's also 400 quests and 200 levels per character.

I just got it for XBox. I haven't played it yet.
is it an RPG game ?
Yes, it is an RPG