Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't get my signature to show.
I can't get my signature to show.
I can't get my signature to show or even preview. No matter how I make it.

(Also as a side note... source mode and non-source mode seems to be enabled at the samet time and there's either a non-source mode text boxt at the top above the source mode if quoting or if not quoting at all there's just a big blank space above what I write).

I can't get my AF signatures to work at all Sad
RE: I can't get my signature to show.
But your Heart is still pumping Hammy
I was a born-again christian for many years then I got woke.. and now life is better in so many ways. It's taking me time to see my value and find my voice, but the reward is liberating knowing my path is not dictated or controlled by fear of death and the unknown.  Casting off the shackles of religion is pretty fucking awesome. The beautiful people I've met on this forum have more heart and compassion than any group of people I've been apart of. So back off Jesus and followers, because this bitch is done with Chu.  Shy 

(June 10, 2017 at 1:17 pm)Hammy Wrote: I can't get my signature to show or even preview. No matter how I make it.

(Also as a side note... source mode and non-source mode seems to be enabled at the samet time and there's either a non-source mode text boxt at the top above the source mode if quoting or if not quoting at all there's just a big blank space above what I write).

I can't get my AF signatures to work at all Sad

I added a test sig to your profile, and I'm not seeing it.

That makes it a 'Red' problem.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

well, I tried turning it off (even though it was already on), and then I turned it back on, and I'm still not seeing it. POO !
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I can see it in another forum now

go check, thanx !!

I've fixed it. Somehow you'd disabled it in the section where you update your siggie
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Lel, now it has vorlie test.
Go fix it now Hammy !!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] The Show Content Button? Draconic Aiur 3 1088 May 15, 2019 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Signature Question pablo628 12 1226 September 25, 2018 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: pablo628
  How do I get my Last Visit time in my profile to show as (hidden) ? Angrboda 8 1766 March 23, 2018 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Can I get an estimate? Foxaèr 7 1041 February 4, 2017 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Signature Size Limit Neo-Scholastic 22 3328 February 4, 2017 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  How do I add a signature? Astonished 2 1026 January 1, 2017 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Can anyone remind me how to follow a thread so that I get reminders for new posts? Whateverist 9 2154 November 21, 2016 at 10:18 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Can't get back to full version LostLocke 3 1179 August 28, 2016 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Signature Format Tino 122 29781 October 14, 2012 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Signature sizes fuckass365 8 3715 April 1, 2012 at 4:46 am
Last Post: fr0d0