Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Know, Truth Be Told.
You Know, Truth Be Told.
It's no fucking sillier than when pope fuckface stands at his window and says that he is "praying" for peace.  And it will probably do just as much good.

Go for it, guys.  At least you don't have to eat the stale wafer.
RE: You Know, Truth Be Told.
Poor Kim; they're spitting weird plants on his face !! I think Trump got a lot of Saliva too..
I heard stuff about the consumption of Opium in the south American mountains, but I don't know.

All this Saliva for peace is for the cameras; my guess is that once the cameras are off; they'll smoke a tasty pipe of Opium.

0:53
LOL, that's like those monks in What the Bleep Do We Know who 'predicted' that their meditations and whatnot would produce exactly a 25% drop in crime in whatever city they were in or near at the time the statistics were taken.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
Reminds me of this quote from the great Robert G. Ingersoll.

Quote:“It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good, and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.”

— Robert G. Ingersoll
(June 26, 2017 at 1:02 am)Minimalist Wrote: Reminds me of this quote from the great Robert G. Ingersoll.

Quote:“It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good, and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.”

— Robert G. Ingersoll

Well, they are god's special favorite. They know god doesn't listen to the prayers of those common people, fuck those guys.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
It would probably be better is they processed those leaves, then got Un and Donny together for an 80's filled coke/sex orgy together. Un could have Melania, we know who Donny's said he has an eye on.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 13, 2017 at 3:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It's no fucking sillier than when pope fuckface stands at his window and says that he is "praying" for peace.  And it will probably do just as much good.

Go for it, guys.  At least you don't have to eat the stale wafer.

Hey! Is that the Kernel in the background there?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Dunno about you lot, but I've had it to HERE with these uppity goddamed Peruvian shamans and their constant meddling in world affairs.  Fuxxake, don't they have llamas that need tending or something?  Wish they'd mind their own bloody business.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Faith and "Truth vs Utility" Valyza1 31 8096 May 16, 2017 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Valyza1
  The Truth contest, Essential Oils and New Age Spirituality AceBoogie 51 11082 November 19, 2016 at 4:02 am
Last Post: Alex K
  India - Muslims told to stop eating beef JesusHChrist 22 5537 December 19, 2015 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Women in 'marginal' Jewish sect told not to drive ReptilianPeon 8 2268 May 29, 2015 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Jenny A