Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Education goes further down the tube
U.S. Education goes further down the tube
Quote:White House confirms Jerry Falwell Jr. will participate in task force on education reform

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/white-ho...A.facebook
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: U.S. Education goes further down the tube
Well, thankfully it only appears to be higher education. Hopefully most potential victims will have outgrown the easy brainwashing phase.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I don't even...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Who's next? Phil Robertson?
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Steve Bannon.
Holy shit.

Really?
Dying to live, living to die.
Yeah, don't get me started on the state of the education system in the US. I'll seriously get worked up into a lather over that topic lol

-Teresa
The education system even before this was pointless and its even more pointless afterwards.
Simply put don't have kids in the U.S. don't put your kid in school in the U.S. there is better places for them to get a education
and free college. What's going to happen and what will happen is that destroying education would cause a artificial brain drain
where in people are badly educated and taught. So..i am actually happy that my generation isn't adding into the gene pool
hell generation Z might drop the birth rates even lower that what they are now.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
This is Cronyism. He has no background in education but he backed Trump early so he's going to collect his reward.
This is really troubling. The last thing we need is some religious nuts running our education system.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When Darwin goes on a date with Karma ignoramus 4 263 April 19, 2021 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What will you do when GM goes all electric? onlinebiker 38 1441 January 30, 2021 at 8:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Burning down the House Brian37 12 1175 December 11, 2020 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2419 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  St. Louis attorneys draw down on protestors passing by. Gawdzilla Sama 97 5452 July 20, 2020 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Supreme Court Considers Mandatory Govt Funding of Religious Education EgoDeath 8 760 September 24, 2019 at 10:37 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1473 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Pence goes on "Poor Me" tour.... Brian37 52 2047 May 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  ACA Struck down by TX federal judge. brewer 33 4174 December 18, 2018 at 4:18 am
Last Post: Amarok
  One Trump Loving Confederate Asshole Goes Down In Flames Minimalist 25 3009 November 8, 2018 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama