Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beef, it's what's for......
Beef, it's what's for......
Quote:Extremist Hindu Calls for Public Executions of People Who Eat Beef

What does it look like when extremist Hindus speak? Not very different from extremists of other faiths, really.

At the “Hindu Rashtra” conference currently underway in the city of Goa, speaker Sadhvi Saraswati called for the slaughter of people who eat beef and urged everyone to get a gun before Muslims steal away their daughters.

On beef-eating, she said… “People who take it as status symbol to eat beef… I request the Centre to hang them in public. People will then understand that cow protection is our responsibility…”

Stating that Hindus need to save their daughters from “love-jihad”, Saraswati said… “if we do not stock arms, we will be destroyed in future…”

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...-eat-beef/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Beef, it's what's for......
[Image: india_sacred_cow_hindu_holy_vegetar.jpg?w=640]

[Image: Final-Butter.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

BTW, "extremist" Hindu ??

Does that mean "pious" or "faithful" ?

[Image: 805dead2fb6a7ddfbd9baf7ec22cb9a1.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 15, 2017 at 10:46 am)Lutrinae Wrote:
Quote:Extremist Hindu Calls for Public Executions of People Who Eat Beef

What does it look like when extremist Hindus speak? Not very different from extremists of other faiths, really.

At the “Hindu Rashtra” conference currently underway in the city of Goa, speaker Sadhvi Saraswati called for the slaughter of people who eat beef and urged everyone to get a gun before Muslims steal away their daughters.

On beef-eating, she said… “People who take it as status symbol to eat beef… I request the Centre to hang them in public. People will then understand that cow protection is our responsibility…”

Stating that Hindus need to save their daughters from “love-jihad”, Saraswati said… “if we do not stock arms, we will be destroyed in future…”

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...-eat-beef/

^^^^^^ This, right here is why I am very consistent in saying NO religion in the world deserves to be scrutiny free. It is one thing if you don't want to eat beef yourself, but the insane idea that your religious beliefs can be or should be projected on others who do not share them to the point of being willing to murder over them, DOES NOT deserve a blind taboo where nobody can ever criticizes such vile nonsense.

It isn't for me about calling for a ban on any group, but a call to be vigilant against any and all forms of extremism. I won't give Muslims or Jews or Christians or Buddhists a pass either. Not even the word "atheist" should give a fellow atheist a pass. 

If your beliefs cause you to want to get violent and or cause you to want to enact laws that discriminate against or oppress others that do not share the majority view, then fuck your beliefs.

I also eat during Ramadan, I also eat pork which Jews don't, and I drink beer on Sunday and skip Church because I am not a Christian or a Jew or a Muslim.
Beef is great. Not eating it is dumb.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(June 15, 2017 at 11:49 am)vorlon13 Wrote: BTW, "extremist" Hindu ??

Does that mean "pious" or "faithful" ?

[Image: 805dead2fb6a7ddfbd9baf7ec22cb9a1.jpg]

Ta for the cow lips, vor. Now the nightmares are going to start.

Again.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 15, 2017 at 11:40 am)vorlon13 Wrote: [Image: india_sacred_cow_hindu_holy_vegetar.jpg?w=640]

[Image: Final-Butter.jpg]

Ohhhh, that T-bone. I would only smear a light coat of butter, add some sauteed Crimini mushrooms, and crumbled bleu cheese, then take a Lact-Aid. Yummay!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
[Image: quote-sacred-cows-make-the-best-hamburge...293400.jpg]
In honour of our Hindu brethren, I will be having steak when I go out to dinner tonight
Dying to live, living to die.
Soylent Hindu anyone ?