Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Hovind met the Crocoduck
When Hovind met the Crocoduck
Yesterday, King Crocoduck streamed a live debate with Kent "Single Cell" Hovind. It's a whopping two hours, so I don't blame anyone for giving it a miss - but if the first half hour is anything to go by it's a showcase of sad hilarity. This is one of the shining stars of the creationist camp, inventor of The Hovind Theory (and more egregiously his son Eric), and anyone here could take him down. Basically, all his points are so tired and well-known, KC shot them all down in his opening address:

There's an aftershow which I haven't yet seen. I hope it's as funny as the debate:

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: When Hovind met the Crocoduck
Whoops, just saw where I got ninja'd. Still, the aftershow is relevant.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kent Hovind challenges Thunderf00t to a debate! Cyberman 50 11353 September 20, 2015 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72