Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Margaret Court -another moron.
Margaret Court -another moron.
As you may have heard, she recently boycotted a Qantas flight because Qantas supports the gay community.

Today I hear:
Quote:Court has been branded a homophobe calling homosexuality an ungodly 'lust for flesh' and claiming that gay people are doing the devil's work
Quote:Arguable the greatest female tennis player.
Australia's Margaret Court

Margaret Court’s career stats are unrivalled. Court dominated women’s tennis in the 1960s, boasting the highest-ever percentage career wins at 91.7%, winning 24 grand slam singles titles and 38 grand slam doubles titles.

Having grown up as a Roman Catholic, Court became associated with Pentecostalism in the 1970s and became a Pentecostal Christian minister.

Margaret Court, this is what happens when you take your morals from barbaric mythology.
Melbourne's Margaret Court arena needs to be renamed. You are not worthy of being called an Aussie.

You're also probably a racist old mole if your good book is anything to go by.
You go ahead and put Jesus first and degrade your fellow Australians who've done nothing to you.

You Ignoramus!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Margaret Court -another moron.
Has anyone asked Ms. Court what her girlfriend thinks about this?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The Ty Cobb of women's tennis. 

Lets have Martina pay her a visit.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 22, 2017 at 7:38 am)mh.brewer Wrote: The Ty Cobb of women's tennis. 

Lets have Martina pay her a visit.

Martina was giving out about he a few months ago.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
John McEnroe's response
(June 22, 2017 at 8:37 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: John McEnroe's response

Shit, I haven't thought about Nastase in decades! Thanks John.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I like her last name
It doesn't make sense to base your morals off of those of people from another country 2,000 years ago.
I'm just glad as hell that I realized that a little over a year ago. At least most of the Christians in my country are probably nominal Christians, that care little about what people do with their genitalia. At least when the hardcore Christians aren't around.
(June 22, 2017 at 12:23 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote: It doesn't make sense to base your morals off of those of people from another country 2,000 years ago.
I'm just glad as hell that I realized that a little over a year ago. At least most of the Christians in my country are probably nominal Christians, that care little about what people do with their genitalia. At least when the hardcore Christians aren't around.

well, I'm sure Court is sufficiently confident in her abilities over Gods to be able to pick and choose those Scriptures she feels are convenient to obey in her life, and which ones she cans safely ignore, or if need be, conveniently reinterpret to say what ever she feels she needs to hear.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

She must have gotten hit in the head by a number of tennis balls.  Best work on your volleying and leave complicated issues to people who can better handle them, Maggie.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should Theists have the burden of proof at the police and court? Vast Vision 16 5224 July 10, 2017 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Jesster
  So..... Not Only God but a Court Says "FUCK YOU." Minimalist 53 10441 March 12, 2015 at 3:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Humanity's Punishment: If it was a court case. bladevalant546 68 23018 September 4, 2013 at 3:33 am
Last Post: catfish
  Creationist offers $10,000 to anyone willing to challenge literal interpretation of Genesis in court JesusHChrist 46 23047 April 11, 2013 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Garuda
  German court rules religious circumcision on boys an assault Ashendant 111 43993 July 14, 2012 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Hovik