Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rokfogo
Rokfogo
When it comes to delusional people there is no finer example then Richard Shaver. Shaver was an American welder who, one day, started suffering from schizophrenia or divine intervention - you decide - and started hearing voices in his welding machine. These voices were telling him all about ancient races of robots, that live underground. Now Shaver was not totally dumb, so he decided to write those "revelations" and publish them in SF magazines and he was quite popular SF writer. Unfortunately, he couldn't hold it much into him, so he admitted his stories are not fiction, but real deal reality and when you have someone proclaim something stupid as really happening you have thousands of people believing you. So was the case with Shaver, because there were immediately people reporting that they have indeed encountered those robots in deep basements and some women even reported being raped by them.

Next stage of Shaver life was discovering secret library in rocks around us left by civilization mentioned in the book also written by schizophrenic people like Shaver only thousands of years ago, I'm talking about Biblical pre-flood civilization (oh how crazy minds connect with each other even across thousands of years). Shaver would climb mountains and split rocks finding inside pictures of monsters, reptilians, dinosaurs, people... yes Ken Ham was right, people did live with dinosaurs before the flood and Shaver made picture books to prove it called "Rokfogo" (rock photo *DUH*).

So in 1975 Shaver died but let's face it this often happens to people that speak out about projects they worked on with black ops the government doesn't want people to know about. So he was killed by CIA for coming to close to the truth, or he was planted by CIA to mock real and valid UFO researchers like David Icke, or he was planted by CIA and then came to close to the truth and then was killed! - you decide.

In any way, yea, it's easy to pick on Richard Shaver because he was a lunatic that, when he died, did not leave any disciples behind him to prolong his insanity like Bible's Paul or Rudolf Steiner or Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada or myriad of other crazy assholes and if you don't do it your religious/ pseudo science movement will suffer and tank. Although some of Shaver's work is displayed in galleries as art.

Here are some of the examples of rock books:

[Image: Nkzi9bD.jpg  ]

mermaid
[Image: xeoH3TU.jpg]

[Image: yYkmmoU.jpg]

Here are some of his writings about Rock Books

NOW we have the libraries left by the people of the pre-deluge world.  They CAN be read.
They are encyclopedic, we can determine the exact number of scales on a mermaid's arm, the precise number of ribs in Adam's off-ox, if so inclined, just but a little expert work on the rock books.
But it will take more than one Shaver with his camera and saw.  It will take teams of genuine scientists, rather than the wordy frauds we now accept as scientists.
It will take the kind of men and the wealth of equipment used in putting the Apollo crews on the moon.
And it will take the same kind of determination and decision and action.
About the only real sense I can get out of all that documentation is that the probable name for the moon when it was a well known planet going round the sun was "Satan", a planet.

One can sympathize with Noah and his ark, and his sad exclusion of all the people who failed to help him build the ark.  But I didnt set out to emulate Noah, I was only trying to give a few students the keys to a great library of the far past. 
It was only later that I was able to get from the rock books the great facts about the flood, the moon as its cause, and the infinite correctness of the work of Immanuel Velikovsky.

That rock is the most valuable object in our world, and its kind are totally ignored by our so-wonderful science that put a man on the moon and brought back fifty pounds of moon rocks.  I wonder if they will manage to ignore all the images in the rocks from the moon, too?

Here he is explaining how to prepare and seek knowledge inside the rock:

As you cut a plane through a rock book you cross section the original 3-dimensional organization of picture planes and get a complex montage of see-through pictorials and parts of human figures that is endlessly confusing.  But so is a photo of Rubens painting taken from two inches away confusing.  It's nothing but a couple of brush marks.  So is a photo of a pointillist painting confusing, taken at six inches.  It is nothing but dots.

Most people are obviously too stupid for this work *DUH*:

Very few people have genuinely correct concepts of optical facts and art facts in their minds...so that the difficulties in explaining the facts about rock books are endlessly complicated by the lack of facts about optics in minds of the bearers.
hey simply cannot grasp what you are talking about when you say, "To see rock book pictures you must allow for variant focal lengths and strobe type see-thoughts and over prints and transparent places, etc"
So one fails to explain simply the simple facts about rock books because the complexities of educating the average person to all the many angles of optics is just too much.

And of course the real library awaits us on the Moon

The moon contains many pictures other than the man in the moon, and they all show up quite well at certain angles in photos or are swallowed up in the marks of the meteor craters in others.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Rokfogo
History is littered with insane people like this thinking they've found some deep truths about reality. The only difference between this and the larger religions of today is the amount of people who ended up following it. Other than that, the similarities are striking. Even the art is outstanding. I'm actually impressed by the examples you've linked here.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Sure and if you want to hear him talk about his nutty world there was an interview with Shaver by Long John Nebel who during 50's had kind of a famous show very similar like today's Coast to Coast AM Radio. In it Shaver talks about how those ancient robots even come up so far from their lair deep under earth to NY subway. And at 12th minute they start talking about Harlan Ellison who once pressed Richard Shaver on SF convention to admit his stories are fakes.

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I'm seeing a disturbing trend on the net.
It's so easy and accessible now more than ever to express your thoughts and ideas with the net and social media.
I mean crazies were always crazy but there are a significant amount of them to cause concern.
I browse youtube a lot to watch docos. All types. I just love leaning shit.
The last one the other day was a feature doco on the first cables laid in the Atlantic for telephone communications with England ...Fascinating stuff.

I think the next 10 suggested were all looney crap disguised as science! How is a person without critical skills supposed to know what is real and what is bullshit?
I'm believing that these over represented whackos are the people who put Trump in power. If I didn't know any better, I'd say we are steadily losing the education battle.

Any reasons why it seems so? Surely religion isn't gaining traction?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 26, 2017 at 4:00 am)ignoramus Wrote: I'm seeing a disturbing trend on the net.
It's so easy and accessible now more than ever to express your thoughts and ideas with the net and social media.
I mean crazies were always crazy but there are a significant amount of them to cause concern.

Sure and that's why people should get acquainted with both sides. Even I sometimes look into people that claim alternative realities like R. Shaver or creationism, but it doesn't take long for me to see that what they're talking about doesn't make sense. In perfect world people would always research every claim they hear about anything.
But of course religious leaders make sure their followers don't do that by denigrating other people outside their religion. For instance majority of Christians think that "God Delusion" is practically a swear words dictionary that when you read it you are unknowingly participating in a satanic mass as well as all other books written by scientists non-believers because "they don't follow 10 commandments so they just lie and deceit you".

from God's not Dead 2
[Image: M8lbnTHu.png]

One of the really good example of side by side comparison of different claims in an article on rationalwiki 101 evidences for a young age of the Earth and the universe which are arguments of both sides displayed in one place for reader to decide.

Also there was an interesting movie recently, Denial (2016), which is about tackling with a person that is deceiving people. It's a good insight into the methodology and the mindset of people who deceive and people who expose them.