Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another Atheist chick saying 'Hello World'
Just another Atheist chick saying 'Hello World'
Hey!
This is the obligatory first post, and I'm glad to be here. I hope I stick around awhile.
I was just banned on Christian Forums for pushing things a bit too far for their tastes (oops). Then I thought... why not go where the cool people are Smile

So... here I am! What do you all do for fun around here?
Douglas Adams:
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
RE: Just another Atheist chick saying 'Hello World'
Talk about Christianity a lot. Biased the other way tho', so you can relax Wink

(ps I think you're typewriter could do with an upgrade! Big Grin)
welcome!
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]
Welcome
Welcome to the forums. Only some of us are cool. ^^
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
Big Grin hi Big Grin
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Quote:I was just banned on Christian Forums for pushing things a bit too far for their tastes (oops).

Easy to do...just mention that their fucking fairy tales are nothing but fairy tales.

Hello.
Welcome we like to have lots of fun around here, feel free to jump in wherever you like.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(October 7, 2010 at 12:03 pm)ldarwin Wrote: I was just banned on Christian Forums for pushing things a bit too far for their tastes (oops).

I was banned for simply posting a list of blatant contradictions and asking for thoughts, go figure
(October 7, 2010 at 12:03 pm)ldarwin Wrote: Hey!
This is the obligatory first post, and I'm glad to be here. I hope I stick around awhile.
I was just banned on Christian Forums for pushing things a bit too far for their tastes (oops). Then I thought... why not go where the cool people are Smile

Cool, what did you say that got you banned?
Quote:So... here I am! What do you all do for fun around here?

Swap recipes for babiesBig Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New here...just sayin' Hello. Frank Apisa 15 1781 June 27, 2021 at 6:52 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hello athesist planet. Just lost my faith. Now What? Suz 28 2503 May 23, 2020 at 2:55 am
Last Post: JohnMBauer
  Hello and Good Night Atheist forums! Violet 22 3156 May 3, 2020 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  [Serious] Hello there! Fellow atheist here! ThinkingIsThinking 48 5345 December 18, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I'm not saying I'm Jesus... earmuffs 17 1009 October 31, 2018 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Nakara
  Hello, New atheist having a meltdown Dragonfly 58 7095 October 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly
  Just arrived from The Thinking Atheist Gwaithmir 20 3082 October 1, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: OakTree500
  Hello Everyone :) , { Just an ape trying to socialize } Enlightened Ape 31 5649 April 24, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
  Hello, just joined Blue_Violet 21 2638 April 19, 2018 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Hello to Atheist Forums haig 44 5989 February 16, 2018 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet